anyone else starting to day or have any tips??

Hi good luck to everyone. Im on day 3, have to admit the f_ _ d word is going thru my head right know. I weighed 194.4lbs on sunday and today my scales say im 188.0lbs! (6.4lbs loss) which i am very happy about and hope it will carry on

woow becky that amazing well done. im desperate to weigh myself but really want to wait till iv done a week dont think il make it lol. how much water r u drinking?

Hello everyone!
I started Exante yesterday and so far so good! I did lighterlife 3 years ago and sadly most of the 7 stone I lost has creeped back on :( So here's hoping for a new start!
Just wanted to stick my head in and say hi!:) xxx

welcome loislane.. 7 stone great shows uv got the will power to do it!! hope today goes just aswel as yesterday x

About 3litres of water and i think about food a lot of the time its awful lol, hoping the feeling will go away soon

i've had a look and pepsi max contains citric acid so i'm sticking to asda diet coke, just to be sure! xxx

ajrere i think it depends on what make of cola it is i think some shops own brands one have malic acid which we can have i think there is thread on here with list of all drinks im sure it says asda own diet coke is ok

Hi everyone! Well done and keep at it, it really does get easier. I quite liked the shakes when I started and now I love them so your taste buds definitely change.

With regards to drinks, there's a sticky on the Exante forum which tells you which drinks are safe to have. I try to stick with water as much as poss as I find fizzy drinks make me hungry somehow. There's a drink call Bouillon which is really nice, it tastes like a cup a soup and can curb hunger pangs especially in the evenings.

Best tip I can give you is to keep on this forum - it saved me last week when I fancied a cake. I kept thinking how embarrassed I'd be having to write on here that I'd messed up, so I didn't!

Read some diaires for inspiration. Remember, you CAN do this! In a few months time you can either be the same size you are now or a few stones lighter....it's up to you. What do you really, really want?

Good luck everyone!!

x

Hi everyone! Well done and keep at it, it really does get easier. I quite liked the shakes when I started and now I love them so your taste buds definitely change.

With regards to drinks, there's a sticky on the Exante forum which tells you which drinks are safe to have. I try to stick with water as much as poss as I find fizzy drinks make me hungry somehow. There's a drink call Bouillon which is really nice, it tastes like a cup a soup and can curb hunger pangs especially in the evenings.

Best tip I can give you is to keep on this forum - it saved me last week when I fancied a cake. I kept thinking how embarrassed I'd be having to write on here that I'd messed up, so I didn't!

Read some diaires for inspiration. Remember, you CAN do this! In a few months time you can either be the same size you are now or a few stones lighter....it's up to you. What do you really, really want?

Good luck everyone!!

x

Thanks Midge, great advice!! I will keep on coming back in the days and weeks to come. When I get the nerve I will put a "ticker" up, but at present I have shame around my weight (14.10!!) haha

Hi everyone
I started Eante total solutions 3 days ago, it hasn't been so bad and am not missing food however I am now starting to feel the headaches and aches. I am going to try going for walks on the weekend just to see if I can start to exercise with this diet.

x

Back