Anyone else starting today.

Hi Jot :wavey:
I had my first day (first time on CD) yesterday so thought I'd just say hi.
Must admit I'm not finding it to bad at the moment apart from the odd stomach rumble.
I hope it goes well for you this time, I'm sure you'll do it!
Good Luck.

Thanks kellymundy,

Yes i think it will hit me more tomorrow, as my last supper last night was chinese i think it has got me through today. But i am commited because i am more fed up being fat, than happy stuffing my face so this is my turning point.

Good luck to you also keep in touch, lets help and motivate each other and all the other people out there in the same situation.

Jo

Thanks kellymundy,

Yes i think it will hit me more tomorrow, as my last supper last night was chinese i think it has got me through today. But i am commited because i am more fed up being fat, than happy stuffing my face so this is my turning point.

Good luck to you also keep in touch, lets help and motivate each other and all the other people out there in the same situation.

Jo

sounds like you're in the right place then Jo xxx

Hi Guys:wavey:
Good luck on your first day of SSing.
I am on my 3rd week today and have lost 1st6lbs so far but have to admit I do have a carb-free evening meal so I can eat with my kids but the weight is still falling off.
Am hoping to be in the 13's tomorrow, would be fab:happy036:

Good luck and remember to keep glugging that water xxx

Hi Cora,

Thanks for the message its encouraging the amount of support i have received on my first day of ssing. So you are in your 3rd week and you have lost a stone and 6lbs how long did you ss for?
Yes my kids asked me tonight if i was having tea and i just said i had already had mine, i dont want them to have any knowledge of what i am doing they are only 6 & 7. The word diet and fat are already common words in my daughter class at school and due to their young age its difficult for them to understand the concept of how the cd works. So for now for them ignorance is bliss.

I have managed to gulp down 3 ltrs of water today so i think my bladder has had a workout.

Hope i get to week 3 what an achievment.

Jo.

Hi Cora,

Thanks for the message its encouraging the amount of support i have received on my first day of ssing. So you are in your 3rd week and you have lost a stone and 6lbs how long did you ss for?
Yes my kids asked me tonight if i was having tea and i just said i had already had mine, i dont want them to have any knowledge of what i am doing they are only 6 & 7. The word diet and fat are already common words in my daughter class at school and due to their young age its difficult for them to understand the concept of how the cd works. So for now for them ignorance is bliss.

I have managed to gulp down 3 ltrs of water today so i think my bladder has had a workout.

Hope i get to week 3 what an achievment.

Jo.

My kids dont even notice what I'm doing anymore and I'm 6wks in - tho they moan about the smell of my soup x

Hi T4m

Yes it will probly become the norm for me i must admit i know when they see me drinking a choc shake it will be "well were is mine". You have done brilliantly a whopping 28 pound you must be pleased with yourself. Did you ss up to week 5?

Jo

Hi T4m

Yes it will probly become the norm for me i must admit i know when they see me drinking a choc shake it will be "well were is mine". You have done brilliantly a whopping 28 pound you must be pleased with yourself. Did you ss up to week 5?

Jo

Yes Jo
I SS'd up to wk 5, then did my AAM wk now back on SS for another month xxx

Well good luck with ssing for the next 4 weeks, keep glugging & shaking.
Any of the soups that you would recommend.

Jo

Hi Jot, I only managed 3 days SSing by the 4th day I was in floods of tears on the phone to my CDC and he suggested i goto the 790 plan, iv not looked it up just have a shake in the morning, a shake for lunch or sometimes late afternoon then a chicken breast or some tinned fish and sometimes some brockolie (sorry, dont know how to spell it lol) but tonight iv only had a plate of green beans.I have got to admit though, before i started the diet i was constantly tired, fed up, grumpy and argumentative, but since day four i have been so full of energy, brilliant skin and hair, every morning i jump out of bed and get ready for work, i love how im feeling its brills.But if im honest, i have cheated a few times, had a meal of steak, chips etc at the end of my first week, a mc donalds but only the chicken and a few chips, not the bun it comes in or any saurces and the other nite i had kebab meat on its own tut tut and i dont know how but i have managed to stay in ketosis???But i have promised myself from today onwards i AM going to be good.Sorry to ramble on but i just wanted to share my experience so far with this diet......i love it!!!! xxx

went to see my CDC tonight and we've decided I'm best suited to the 790 plan too. I still hope to stay in ketosis but I get to have a meal each night...I'm tucking into quorn chicken pieces in a spicy spinach consomme (lol my posh watery soup...lol)

Hi Cora,

Sorry only just read your reply finished work late. i think most of us at some stage will cheat and have a bit extra hear and there but its having the determination to keep going and you are doing just that. ssing is not for everyone i know i am going to struggle but like you say discuss it with your cdc and adjust to a plan that is more suitable to help you lose weight in the long term. Blimey reading about that all that food has left me salivating, Yum.

Jo

Good luck to all of you, you are all doing fab, hang in there ladies!

Georgie
xx

Good luck to all of you, you are all doing fab, hang in there ladies!

Georgie
xx

Thanks porgeous, that photo is fantastic, i am just kicking myself as i started the same time as you, now you are looking great and i am still fat:( but day 1 is nearly done, day 2 bring it on. :eek:

Jo.

Thanks Jot, don't kick yourself, day 1 done roll on day 2 and before you know it you too will be where I am now, you can do it hun!

Gxx

everytime i see your pics progeous it gives me so much determination to carry on, you have done so well and you look so different, really radient, well done.

Can I just ask, are you finding it easy to maintain and how are you doing it?

xxx

Hi Cora, thanks for the compliments! I am still on 1200 plan as I decided I wanted to lose a little bit more so not fully into maintenance. I have found the plans pretty easy to stick to, just get into a routine with them. Not sure how it will be when I am fully left to my own devices but I am keeping a positive outlook and telling myself I will succeed ..... will keep you posted!!

Gxx

Hi Cora,

Sorry only just read your reply finished work late. i think most of us at some stage will cheat and have a bit extra hear and there but its having the determination to keep going and you are doing just that. ssing is not for everyone i know i am going to struggle but like you say discuss it with your cdc and adjust to a plan that is more suitable to help you lose weight in the long term. Blimey reading about that all that food has left me salivating, Yum.

Jo

HA HA, i was reading another thread where they write down the foods they really are craving, had to come off line cos i started to drool:eat:
xxx

Hi Jo :)

I just wanted to send my support and positive vibes to you and everyone Sole Sourcing at the mo. It is hard but if you can grit your teeth and get past the first few days it will feel so much easier and you won't feel the same hunger.

I've just managed to get through my first week on CD Sole Source (and it's not the first attempt:rolleyes:) and I have dropped 14.5 lbs. It can be done. Believe in yourself girls!!!!:)

Lacey..xx :D

Back