Anyone else starting today.

Well done to all the day one-rs on this thread! You're doing fab! Here's to day two being as good, :party0027:, diet version, of course!

Hey Jot,

Just wanted to say we are both the same height and weight. I am currently on day 5, and still finding it hard.. but I want to be slim so...

Good luck with day 2 and stick with it...

Love

Hi Jo :)

I just wanted to send my support and positive vibes to you and everyone Sole Sourcing at the mo. It is hard but if you can grit your teeth and get past the first few days it will feel so much easier and you won't feel the same hunger.

I've just managed to get through my first week on CD Sole Source (and it's not the first attempt:rolleyes:) and I have dropped 14.5 lbs. It can be done. Believe in yourself girls!!!!:)

Lacey..xx :D
wow Lacey that is fantastic, a stone and half a pound i bet that has laid the foundation for motivation. I think you are right the first week is the hardest, but i am up and on day 2.
Have a good day.

Jo

Hey Jot,

Just wanted to say we are both the same height and weight. I am currently on day 5, and still finding it hard.. but I want to be slim so...

Good luck with day 2 and stick with it...

Love

Thanks poohbearmufc,

Yes we will have to buddy up and keep each other motivated.
Just looking at porgeous's before and after pics is a good motivation tool.

Have a good day drink plenty of :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: .

Jo.

Welcome This Time!:)

I'm on Day 2 of my restart. So far 1 Shake down and glugging away on the water!!:tear_drop::tear_drop:

I'm allowing myself a 790 meal at the weekends (and Mondays when I am not at work!) so it's 4 days/week SS for me...hopefully by the weekend I will be back in Ketosis!:eek:

Back