Anyone else staying in New Year?

going to brothers house to watch dvds won't be drinking anything stronger than pepsi max
Hardcore!

Diet coke for me. I like listening to the neighbours though. Always good seeing/hearing the once-a-year drinkers merry. Quite funny they are too:cool:

I like going out first thing New Years Day while the rest of the world sleeps :)

Staying in, early night with a good book (well, it's the Kindle at the moment, because classics are free and I am reading Trollope at the moment). I hate New Year's Eve!!

Staying in with a box of 75 Iceland mini desserts - lifestyle of the rich and famous!

(I won't eat all of them........... :D )

We are going out but wish I was staying in with my kindle!! Ungrateful sod I know lol, we are staying out in a posh hotel in Manchester (6 of us) booked two meals yes two!!!! Lunch and evening meal !!!! Can feel the hangover starting already lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'll be in the city centre celebrating new year......on an 8 hr shift! lol

I have booked an overtime shift at work (hubby is on a night shift anyway) to staff the 'care tent' that provides care for people with minor injuries/intoxication etc to avoid clogging up A+E.

Yup staying in. I don't drink alcohol anyway so that'll be fine for me! Cooking steak dinner for me and my OH. Looking after the pooches. :) they don't like fireworks so I'm sure I'll have all 3 in bed with me lol.

Yep me :D so I'll annoy you all evening :D x
All sorts of mischief can be had on here mind Jackie!

I used to hate the fact you couldn't get anywhere near your local boozer as it was packed out with the once-a-year drinkers - I'm almost tempted to go out tonight just to get some petty revenge whilst hugging my glass of diet coke all night lol.

I am staying in, not drinking for me, may may go mad and have some Ben and Jerry's as I lost 2lb over Christmas. Will have to see in the New Year as the fireworks will upset my dogs and no point trying to sleep till they are all over! Happy New Year to everyone, whatever you are doing xx

Me, been invited to 2 parties but skint & got 2 wee ones anyhow. I'll probably be in bed by midnight x

were staying in, me, hubby, 3 kids, dog, 2 fish and a hamster....should be fun, fun, fun ;) making a little sw friendly buffet for us with a few little naughty bits in. putting the wii on and stuff so will be getting some body magic in too on just dance. bought some wine but i usually only manage a glass or 2. happy new year whatever you're doing x

I am staying in with hubby (kids are going out) so we're having a date night.

I'm going to cook us a delicious meal.
Pizzaola steak with garlic cubed potatoes and a side salad.

Back