Anyone else suddenly feel really hungry but at first it was easy?

Pinknails2012

Gold Member
Really weird the first month seemed fine didnt get hungry once, now the last 3 days ive felt pretty much starving which caused me to eat more than i had to, i find being hungry its so hard to control my portion size, i usually wolf it down, wish i didnt feel like this makes it really hard, made a curry last night and ate double what i usually would of but i cant help myself the hunger takes over, gonna control myslf tonight and see if it gets easier as im gonna try really hard not to scoff my face :(

Yes I totally feel the same! I'm on week 8 now and generally I don't feel like I'm on a diet but this week has been weird. I feel ravenous in the evening. I'll have a normal sized portion of tea and half hour later feel hungry again! My C has suggested drinking more water in the evening as I drink more during the day, and also to munch on Superfree (doesn't fill me up though!) so will give that a go! Glad I'm not the only one feeling like this if you come up with any ideas I look forward to hearing them! Xx

Back