Anyone else switched from sw to ww?

lilbabyfish said:
I've been doing SW since January and have lost 31.5lbs but am starting to get really bored of it and can feel myself slipping so I'm thinking of switching to WW just to mix things up a bit. How is everyone finding they compare?

In my opinion they r both great diets. If you are bored i would change soon rather than let it go on like i did for about 3 months...all i did was buy an app for my phone at £2.50 and use this site for support so it didnt cost much. If i get bored of this then ill change back to sw. Good luck whatever u decide and well done on your fab weight loss xx

pastagirl said:
In my opinion they r both great diets. If you are bored i would change soon rather than let it go on like i did for about 3 months...all i did was buy an app for my phone at £2.50 and use this site for support so it didnt cost much. If i get bored of this then ill change back to sw. Good luck whatever u decide and well done on your fab weight loss xx

Thanks hun, just been looking into it online and think I'm going to switch on Wednesday so I've got tomorrow to get my head around it :) x x

No probs. They r doing free joining and free first wk at the minute if u live in uk mainland. Not in northern ireland where i live tho...:-(

I know its a flippin con over here, and you dont get any online access either.... :(

Its a con alright lol. You can do it online though as ive done it before...you just need to go to their website, Its 30 quid roughly at the minute for 3 months! The app i have is great though, exactly the same as the online tracker on their website so i wouldnt pay the money tbh. xx

Yeah I wouldn't mind if I was just following the plan online, but I do find my classes invaluable, would rather have the inconvenience of writing and calculating than missing out on my class! =P

Aw right, didnt realise you went to the classes. That's good that you enjoy them and they help you xx

Back