Anyone else trying for a baby?

I know a lot of people are, and from reading stuff there have been some positive results too :)

We were trying a few months ago but nothing was happening so we stopped for a while for me to loose weight to see if that help. On the pill again now but will see soon?!?!

not trying as such just not preventing it either, been over a year now and nothing :(

but then it did take 3 and a half years to concieve last time

I'm not trying but we haven't used contreception in 5 years and nothing has happened. So I am hoping that by losing weight and my partner giving up smoking something may happen in the future.

I am hoping to start trying towards the end of the year. I want to loose weight before that as don't think my body could handle all the extra weight on top of all this. Plus I want to have a cute bump this time and actually look pregnant, not fat, and hopefully avoid gestational diabetes. So here's hoping! lol Good luck ladies, we can do it! :D

When I lost a load of weight last time on CD I got pregnant:D had to stop the diet 3 stone from goal though, but did'nt care really.

She's just turned 2yrs:).

Losing weight really helped and relaxing also. Im now back on SS to shift all the baby weight now.:rolleyes:

No more babies for me, I have 3 and I'm complete:)

Good luck

Yes i am, have been trying for 2 years now. I could do with losing some weight although this is not for me to fall pregnant, i am just alot heavier than i use to be or like

I will say though that i think this CB diet has messed my cycles up, i am CD57 now have not had a long cycle like this for a long time & i had surgery back in March to sort my cycles out (ovarian drilling) & i had 1 shorter cycle that has not gone back to being super long. This cycle has been very funny & i have experienced things that i would not normally. I do think it is this diet

we might TTC later in the year for the last time.

We'll be TTC #2 in December/January. My Son is 10months old and when I got pregnant with him I was 8 stone overweight. Whilst I didn't have any problems conceiving I do not want to be that overweight and pregnant again as it was awful. Such hard work, especially in the summer months! Nobody knew I was pregnant, you couldn't tell. My belly carries most of my weight anyway so i just looked a bit fatter. i had a c-section and being so overweight meant it was hard for my scar to heal and I felt embarrassed in theatre and afterwards.
Good Luck to those who are ttc now x

i am trying for a baby i was on the injection to cover me from falling pregnant for 3 years and i came off November 2008 so its 2 years this November and i want a baby more than anything i no i can have babys as i got caught in 2006 but miscarried.

Back