Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Hi
Yes I'm better thanks guys, 100% again today. I'm loving the options coconut choc.
Has anyone else noticed the new mullers have less in them, it's all separated when you open it, once stirred it's thicker and a lot sweeter

Good luck tomorrow everyone

So I assessed the holiday damage this morning, I put on 3lbs! : ( well I guess all those course meals and wine did add up. Back on it now, hoping for a loss next week. Good luck to everyone else today!

I have lost 2since last week but am still more than I was 3weeks ago :(

I have just downloaded the sw mag app that went live today and I chose this month s mag for free :)

Good luck all that have lost and those still to weigh .

Keep ur chin up pebs xxx

yippee ive lost 4 pound since last week, i cant believe it, sooo made up :) hopefully i'll be posting again next week with another good loss. fingers and toes crossed xx

hey me hearties, saddle up for a trip on the ol slimming world seas as we set sail on the pirate ship 'frylight' to the island of scan bran. as we sail the 7 (day planner) seas . pirate honcho pebbles ere, and i eat land lubbers for my heb choices.

so, shipmates, if you dare to go off course, you will be made to walk the plank of shame and into the drink to reach your peril.

this weeks tasks aboard ship are;-

1) to wrestle the depths of the sea and make a meal with fish:character0053:

2) to eat an oceans worth of fruit and veg

3) to fend off all sharks by working up a sweat 3 times this week - genuine forms of exercises only

4) to come out of your shell, and try foods from each ocean
- pacific (something oriental/asian)
- indian (something indian/ indonesian/african
- atlantic (something american/ south american/mexican)
- arctic ( something scandanavian/ russian)

so man the lifeboats , set the sails, check out the crows nest and set a course for scan bran island - the island of doom to all weight gainer pirates.

:gen157::character00180::mermaid::

Your pirate post has made me smile! Will do my best to stick to the rules, don't want to have to walk the plank of shame! :)

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

HPxx

I've just joined the site so have to figure out tickers and stuff yet. Can I join the Thursday weigh in? I'm going to try and do SW at home as money is tight but I may need to join a group as I need support and motivation. I lost a stone with SW in the Spring but left and put it back on. I want to lose 2.5-3 stone. An loving the before and after pics on the site ;)

Wanttobe said:
I've just joined the site so have to figure out tickers and stuff yet. Can I join the Thursday weigh in? I'm going to try and do SW at home as money is tight but I may need to join a group as I need support and motivation. I lost a stone with SW in the Spring but left and put it back on. I want to lose 2.5-3 stone. An loving the before and after pics on the site ;)

Hiya wanty yes come on in

Right you orrible lot, I runs a tight ship so I do, and you better be scrubbing the decks tonight if you've been off ships course.

Last night Me ol ships mate and I cooked up an ocean catch of haddock n chips, in the galley , ooh ahh, and tonight we've put together a chinese beef stir fry as our first trip around the ocean isles.
earlier today we walked the plank for a mile around ship.

Shiver me timbers I'm off To the comedy store now, while I'm gone keep this ship, ship shape and Bristol fashion!

this weeks tasks aboard ship are;-

1) to wrestle the depths of the sea and make a meal with fish
Last night i had a pasta throw together which consisted of....pasta, onion, garlic, sweetcorn, basil and sea bass (the sea bass was reduced, and i love a bargain as fish is very expensive usually)

2) to eat an oceans worth of fruit and veg
I always eat plenty of fruit and veg so that's ongoing anyway :)

3) to fend off all sharks by working up a sweat 3 times this week - genuine forms of exercises only
Friday evening we went for a long power walk, and today we fast walked just over 5km

4) to come out of your shell, and try foods from each ocean
- pacific (something oriental/asian)
- indian (something indian/ indonesian/african
- atlantic (something american/ south american/mexican)
- arctic ( something scandanavian/ russian)
we're having a Polish dish for dinner tonight.....ok so not arctic or Russian.....but its a lot nearer than we are here in the UK :giggle:

So i'm doing ok so far on the pirate ship :)

I just put in a huge post, requesting permission to rejoin the ship after going AWOL for almost a month and the whole thing disappeared - it must be karma but being so bold! ANyway, I've had a mental August, I just didn't have the headspace for SW - for a period of almost 2 weeks, I had about 2 meals at home. But it's back to school time, I've gotten a few weeks work, so it's back to routine for me. I have dome some damage - I'm back up to 12st 13.3, but I'm looking forward to catching up with Pebs again.

On a positive note, I went shopping for work clothes today and I fit comfortably into a 16 now. I do have a horrendous belly in my new dresses so I ordered the 30 day shred to do something about that. It's done great things for my sister, so hopefully it will do the same for me!

Back