Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Just done my first weigh-in after restaring SW and Ive shifted 5lbs this week! thats definately my motivation for next week!! WOOO!

Hi girls, well done the losers :)
I'm skipping this WI as i'm only bk 3 days from hols. Pressures on for a loss next week then :p

Well done Sus murf another 2lb off is great.

I've just been bad and had a piece of apple cake my boyfriend made - it was sooooo nice! I know i shouldn't have had it, i'm disappointed with my half pound gain and cake isn't going to help is it!! 100% the rest of the week now.

HP xx

Well done everyone :)

Hey pebs I think I'm gonna weigh in tomorrow and then update my profile that I started then too rather than keep going back on what I already lost and just start a fresh ?
Hope that doesn't qualify me to walk the plank lol !!!

Loving the photos ladies it's good to see what you look like after all this time,r u gonna follow suit as well pebs ???????? :)
X

hooray the tickers back to working girls, so get updating.

so to sort out the sprats from the dolphins, we have

miss hp with a minor rip in her sail 0.5lb ^ (total loss 8lb)
dubchick with a rippling 0.5lb loss 12st 13.5. total 22lb loss
me with a wave lapping 1lb loss 12st 9 total 27lb loss
smurfy with a very cool ocean 2lb loss 12st 11.5 total 19lb loss
wan2b with a shark fearing 2.5lb loss
and this weeks slimmer of the week woo hoo woo sam with a cruise liner loss of 5lb.

well done everyone.:bliss::talk017::gen157:

tracy i am SOOOOOOO pleased youre here, i thought id lost you.

had a fab fab fab curry tonight oh my god ive got to post it on here and recipe thread.

ok ok pictures
more 022.jpg

me and frank, then me and my babies

image-2559537552.jpg

First photo from early this year, second photo from last week in august with my lovely uncle . last pic me and my babies second week in august.

Attachments

• En france aug 2011 (11).jpg
    En france aug 2011 (11).jpg
    498.5 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Gorgeous pix Pebs... Kiddies are gorgeous.. Got yerself a pair of l'il heartbreakers there.. I'd be keeping yer little girl locked up til she's at least 40!!! Keep them boys away... :D x

thanks dubs, youre so right there and she needs no encouragement 8 yrs old and skirts have started to get hitched up at school already ! corny i know but they truly are my world. if i didnt have them i'd have hit the gutter at 90mph stopping only on the way down for cake!

Aw Pebs I can only imagine the love for ur babies.. I only have my nieces n nephews and they're everything to me.. When am having a crappy day I ring my niece to come sit with me for a film.. We have great times :D x

right so this curry. i knew i wanted a prawn curry, had a pack of frozen prawns from co-op £2.50 on offer.

weigh in day and id been 100% for 7 days so i decided id have an extra easy day of sorts, more like a flexi day. i like to have green on weigh in day so i can eat carbs and bloat up and not worry so much.
so, i got home and looked through some recipes but i wasnt getting the vibes. then i decided to catch up on minimins and one of my regular threads is the ' post your pics of food' so i was looking through the new posts when i saw
' petes butternut squash and chicken curry' posted by the incredibly talented 'bilsat'

he says its probably the best sw curry hes tasted.

so recipe
Pete’s Butternut Squash Chicken Curry

Serves 4
Ingredients

425g/½ butternut squash
1 onion, chopped
1tsp “easy lazy” garlic
1tsp “easy Lazy” ginger
1tsp cumin
1tsp turmeric
1tsp coriander
1tsp garam masala
1tsp madras curry powder
600g chicken, pre-cooked, chopped into cubes
750mL chicken stock
400g Chopped Tomatoes

Method

(This can be made in advance.)
Chop up the butternut squash into small cubes; leave the skin on, extra fibre!
i didnt

Spray a large saucepan with Fry Light and add chopped onion, ginger & garlic, cook for 7 mins, with a lid on the pan.

Add butternut squash, madras curry powder and chicken stock, cook for 40 mins, remove from the heat and liquidize with a hand blender.

now i stopped here! i tasted the sauce and it was absolutely blooming gorgeous, best sauce ever. see below

Continue.

Place back on heat and add cumin, turmeric and coriander, cook for 1 min, add tomato and chicken cook until chicken has been cooked through. Add garam masala 5 min before serving.
Serve on a bed of rice with a side salad.

so as i said above, i stopped after blitzing point . it tasted fab and i didnt want to risk spoiling it. next time im going to make it as full recipe . i added my bag of prawns and let it heat through. then served with jasmine rice done in my rice cooker and i have to say im hooked, best rice ever, never tried it before. also served with my sag aloo which was yummy.

image-1560140562.jpg

Back