Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Sorry girls I will put that mince pie on the recipe thing today forgot like a numpty .
Had a blip last night and I've put on 3lbs !!!
Went to uncles funeral Monday , had no breakfast then they laid on a carvery lunch. I had lots of meat and veg, 3 small (1b plus whatever they cooked them in) a Yorkshire (4) a stuffing ball (3) and gravy (2). No pudding .
That night I had a coop wholemeal pitta (1b) and Philly (1a). Shape yog. So all in all I did well. Then yesterday I hAd muesli (1b)fruit and yogurt, lunch I had a pitta with ham salad and Philly , (1b) quavers (4), shape yog and a banana . Dinner was chicken breast with s slit cut stuffed with small teaspoon of red pesto and half hea cheese., wrapped in bacon and baked . Baked mushroom with the other half hea cheese and carrots, cabbage, leeks and mashed swede. Shape yogurt fir pudding .

But then I felt very sorry for myself and ate 3 yes 3 packets of crisps and a chocolate bar and I cried all evening felt really down. This morning I weighed and put on 3lb.

Back on the wagon today but feel horrid x

Bed for me, lack of sleep makes you fat!!! Well it doesnt but it doesnt help matters, nitey nites xx
And there lies my problem.. Its not food at all!!! I put my head down at 1am at the earliest every night.. takes ages to get to sleep and then am up (awake) at 7:30... I can eat n eat n eat now :D

Dubchick81 said:
And there lies my problem.. Its not food at all!!! I put my head down at 1am at the earliest every night.. takes ages to get to sleep and then am up (awake) at 7:30... I can eat n eat n eat now :D

Im def gona set a regular bedtime & stick to it! Lost count of how many times ive said that lol.

Im def gona set a regular bedtime & stick to it! Lost count of how many times ive said that lol.

Yea me too.. At least once a week I must swear i'm gona have my TV and laptop off my 12 but never happens.. Really need to tho.. Do be so tired in work

Pebbles, sorry to hear ur feeling down. Well done on getting straight bk on it, i always struggle if i've had a wee off day.
Im starving this evening so got a big stir fry on the go, shud keep the munchies at bay :)

Hey pebbles, honestly don't worry about it. You had a tough week and needed a mini melt down - we all do sometimes!

Main thing is that you've got back on it so quickly! You've helped me get my motivation back so hopefully we can all help you too!

how is everyone feeling about weigh in tomorrow? I've been bad 2-3 days and good the rest, so hopefully STS!

Howdy , the deadwood stage is coming around the hill and ive booked me a ticket outta town. All those joining me on the wagon, meet outside the general stores, bring your lasoo and your Stetson. We're off on a new adventure .

Sts for me in the end, back to 12.9lbs

ellybellybalooba said:
Hey pebbles, honestly don't worry about it. You had a tough week and needed a mini melt down - we all do sometimes!

Main thing is that you've got back on it so quickly! You've helped me get my motivation back so hopefully we can all help you too!

Thanks elly x

Last nights creations

image-2082763797.jpg

Marrow soup

image-3122551045.jpg

Tomato soup

image-2407300656.jpg

Quiche minus my piece after I remembered to take a photo.
Made it with asda sweet chilli cottage cheese this time, was very nice.

Sorry girls I will put that mince pie on the recipe thing today forgot like a numpty .
Had a blip last night and I've put on 3lbs !!!
Went to uncles funeral Monday , had no breakfast then they laid on a carvery lunch. I had lots of meat and veg, 3 small (1b plus whatever they cooked them in) a Yorkshire (4) a stuffing ball (3) and gravy (2). No pudding .
That night I had a coop wholemeal pitta (1b) and Philly (1a). Shape yog. So all in all I did well. Then yesterday I hAd muesli (1b)fruit and yogurt, lunch I had a pitta with ham salad and Philly , (1b) quavers (4), shape yog and a banana . Dinner was chicken breast with s slit cut stuffed with small teaspoon of red pesto and half hea cheese., wrapped in bacon and baked . Baked mushroom with the other half hea cheese and carrots, cabbage, leeks and mashed swede. Shape yogurt fir pudding .

But then I felt very sorry for myself and ate 3 yes 3 packets of crisps and a chocolate bar and I cried all evening felt really down. This morning I weighed and put on 3lb.

Back on the wagon today but feel horrid x

Hi Pebs.. Sorry.. Totally missed this post yesterday..Sorry to hear about ur uncle.. Hope ur feeling better today.. Sending irish hugz... x

Well head down n lights off before midnight last night.. Felt great this morning getting up.. And only used ONE of my three alarms!! That's good going.. Never had that happen before :D
Although.. I did forget to weigh before I left so will have to do it tomoro..
Good luck to everyone today :D x

I've 1 lb off (didn't strip, maybe if I did it would be more lol). However, I was out all day visiting people & shopping and ate pure rubbish, we'll see in morning what damage is done. Ah well, have 6 days to go to next weight in. Well done everyone, good or bad, keep going x

Back