Anyone else with 2st or less to lose?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Lily_Cherry, 24 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Lily_Cherry

Lily_Cherry Fang Banger

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.16%)
    Hello everyone!

I'm thinking of taking the plunge and starting CD, I have about 2 stone to lose.

I've been having a read on here and can see that people have had really amazing losses but I'm wondering what the loss is like when you have a bit less to lose? Is it still as dramatic or will it be a slower loss? On the whole I mean, I know everyone is different :p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gunna-make-it

Gunna-make-it Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Hello

Overall, I have lost over 2 stone but initially lost weight, put a bit back on then moved over to cambridge diet... on CD I have lost almost 2 stone...
    Your first couple of weeks you will generally lose more weight but I have found that I have been losing 2-3lbs per week on average - see below...

4. Lily_Cherry

Lily_Cherry Fang Banger

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.16%)
    Wow, Gunna Make it, you've done brilliantly!! Well done.

5. Lucky~Star

Lucky~Star Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've got about 2st to lose. I found that after having the depo injection eating 'normally' would cause me to gain weight and dieting would only allow me to maintain so I had to go for something a little extreme like CD in order for me to lose the weight.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.