anyone else??

thought you were doing new plan?? im going to sign up to get all the info but tbh i like what im doing now :) im eating more and feel better for it (still having sweets though!)

if i plateau then ill give it a bash! dont like how we are over here now though, are we not allowed to talk about discovery over there on the main forum?

hope your well babes xxxxx

I am going to stick with the old for now, only have 5 lbs to go to get to my goal and old is working well for me so why change!! Going to buy the new shop guide and eating out guide though so I can compare the two, will prob follow pro points after new year for maintenance xx

thought you were doing new plan?? im going to sign up to get all the info but tbh i like what im doing now :) im eating more and feel better for it (still having sweets though!)

if i plateau then ill give it a bash! dont like how we are over here now though, are we not allowed to talk about discovery over there on the main forum?

hope your well babes xxxxx

Im the same but i don't like that we can't talk in the main part anymore so i prob wont stick around tbh!

Im sticking with the old plan, it works, and i cant afford to buy everything again!! I am happy with my wl with the old plan, and am sticking to it!!

i am assuming we are allowed to mingle with the pro pointers?! lol :)

I'm only on my second week of WW and there is no way i want to change from the old plan at the mo. Maybe when motivation starts slacking i might give it a whirl

Im the same but i don't like that we can't talk in the main part anymore so i prob wont stick around tbh!

:confused: Why does it make a difference just clicking on a sub forum its the same people youre chatting to.

The main forum is still there for ProPoints threads and off topic stuff, for weigh ins, introductions... all kinds of things.

I think its nice theres this section for us. we can all encourage each other, and pop in and mingle with the ProPointers when we see fit. We're the cool old skool :) xx

riot girl - wow you lost another 4lbs..well done!

I sts but totally my own thought!

back on it today though!! WOO me! ha! ...

and im still doing this plan, PFFFTTT to the new plan :D

anyone else staying with old plan or am i on my lonesome over here?? :-(

No, you are not alone, and I suspect once people realise there is a Discover sub forum we will have quite a few on here. For those of us at goal or nearly at goal it makes more sense to stick with it for now.

I'm here too. I have been doing the old plan myself and it works great for me so I see no reason to start paying out more money for all the new stuff or spending ages working out the points for everything all over again. I can't go to group here in South Africa as weightwatchers isn't as popular over here and they don't seem to be keeping up with the times anyway oh and they don't sell the calculators etc, I get my mum to get them from the UK. The only support I was getting was on here, so I hope those sticking with Discover will still be on here to ask questions etc.
I feel that any 'diet' works if you stick to it. I still feel motivated so I will keep going. If later it becomes easier for me to start the propoints then I will.

*pulls a moony at propoints*

What might actually happen is a few people may see sts or gains on the new plan and head back over here. It might not be for everyone, who knows.

Either way lets paaaarty :)

PS Thanks CLH x x

Thats ok, I need to get back on it!
i always ruit it at the weekend!

I'm sticking with the old plan but because I've got an online subscription I'm inputting the info in there just to see really how what I eat compares in both plans.

i'm still here too,,doesnt kick in here till after christmas

yey!!!!! at least there loads of us eh?

your right erika, were the cool kids anyway ;-)) kidding on propointers :)

how are we all doing this week then?? i made my very first homemade pizza and homemade wedges last night and it was sooooo yummy for 8pts!!

Back