anyone else??

Waves back ;)

Well I was within my points yesterday ... Just got to keep it up

5.5 points til i get home!

hope everyone is doing ok!

*waves too*

Well after my pasta fest last night Im a pound heavier and am out on the lash on Friday, but hopefully shouldnt do too much damage! xx

I didn't realise we were on a subforum now - so I'd missed all the goss til now. I'm sticking with old points for the time being - I know lots of people who are :)

hehe:D you lot have tickled me with your us n' them chat!!!

I'm a propointer but decided to mosey on in to see who is here!

I think once all those changing to propoints have settled in then normal idle chit chat will resume on the main forum, but I can see how you all feel its all encompassing at the moment!

Keep at it ladies. I know what they say - if it ain't broke don't fix, but I'm a sucker for something new so propoints for me.

x

I'm sticking with the old plan but because I've got an online subscription I'm inputting the info in there just to see really how what I eat compares in both plans.

I'm doing the same, got a 2 week free trial on the website so did it just so I can compare. It works out for me that what I'm eating a day comes to 29 ProPoints or more but less than my usual 21 points. Its all a bit strange lol I'm going to cancel it later

hey everyone hows it going?? im doing ok, so tired and in need of a couple of days in my bed. having loads of different problems with my cycle so im being sent for loads of different tests with the gynae docs :-( they are thinking it may be thyroid prob?

hope you are all well xxx

Pinkyfluff, whatcha doing in here huh?!?! lol :D Only kidding with you.

I did think about the whole - oooh new plan, new start but I just cant afford all the books, and I rely on them so much, so maybe after christmas I will change over, for now im sticking with what I know :)

I have the inlaws and family over for dinner on sat, and we are all dieting for my sister in laws wedding in 5 weeks! (they are healthy eating, im the only ww) But they cant resist my homemade chicken and leek pie! So small portions only, will try to be good!

Nicole, sorry to hear about all the tests, but at least then you will know whats up. Fingers crossed they go well :D

Work today, 11-6, that lunch break drives me crazy, everyone has toast and bread and butter and lovely stuff from the vending machines... soup and a ww bar it is for me!

I was good all yesterday and then i had my mil stew with two rolls .. Oh well...

I weighed this morning, im half a pound lighter!!

Come on me!!

Hi everyone

I'm staying on Discover also, I feel like i've just got my head around this so to change would really confuse me.

Feel like I have hit a wall though, struggling to stay on track going it alone but I don't have enough confidence to go to a group so hoping it's just one of those few weeks and I will kick myself up the bum soon.

I have a gig this weekend, and it was my birthday on Monday and I had a slice of giant cupcake and a pizza (oops) so not much hope of a loss for me on Monday I doubt!

Lovely to see so many people here, thought i'd be alone!

*waves* Hi hun. Ive got a busy weekend planned too so Im expecting a rather hideous gain on Monday, but gotta soldier on, eh?

Loving our little group :D

I'm new here - have lurked on occasion in the past but it's good to see there's still a forum for the old points system so I decided to sign up at last. I lost all my weight at home using WW books I'd kept from almost a decade ago. It's taken me a few months of trial and error to figure out my correct maintenance points, so I'm loath to shake all of that up right now and have to be double-checking everything again. It's good to see that some other people will be around who are sticking with the old way for the time being.

Nice to see others around!! i lost another 2lbs this week and hit my first goal yay me! x

i lost 3lbs this week,,i'm on cloud 9,,thats my highest loss ever in one week,,then again i put 11lbs on in 2 weeks on holidays:)

I'm a returnee to site and I'm defo sticking to the old plan (didn't realise there was a sub group!) wi 2moro after week 1 fingers crossed!!!

I'm sticking with the old plan too. I had a look at the new plan and tried it for a couple of days but I was so hungry! The kind of things they want you to eat on the new plan I just don't like. I got to goal before on the plan, so i'll do it again.

Back