Anyone ever...

Predator

Silver Member
...drank for 5 days straight? No?

:(

I just blame it on the rather large holiday week I've had, yano!

Oh lots of times!! Not whilst on atkins though. Infact since last year I stopped drinking on weekdays so haven't done it for a while and whilst on atkins I've pretty much stopped drinking altogether, apart from my night out the other week!

So if you actually wanted to know if I've drank 5 nights in a row on atkins the answer is no! I sound like am drunk most the time though hahahaha :D

Is this a problem then? ;)

Haha Jim! I think I'm the only person that doesn't drink whilst on this diet! I daren't or I know my losses won't be so good and to be honest I feel bloody good for it:D

Ha ha I wish I had your dedication when I was on atkins I could not go the weekend without having a drink xx

Apart from the odd occasion I don't drink in the week now, just Friday nights really, but pre Atkins I drank most nights.

Oh no I couldn't drink 7 days straight! lol would be so ill, friday and sat night for me xx

lightweight! LOL

i can drink 40 days straight :D

Hahaha *breaths a sigh of relief* so glad I'm not the only one then ;)

Oh I could do... and I have. But then that's how I got fat in the first place!

I can't handle the pace now, espesh low-carbing too. I'm a mess after a couple of glasses! :8855:

A bank holiday was lethal for me up on till a year ago. Thurs, fri, sat, sun and monday. The shame! Ha ha.

Ha ha I wish I had your dedication when I was on atkins I could not go the weekend without having a drink xx

Haha I can't diet and carry on drinking as normal because I know I will lose all self control and eat carbs! Plus I think the not drinking is helping the weight come off quicker which helps and I think I'm getting old coz I think more about the hangover now than the actual enjoyment of having a drink!!:eek:

LOL @ Jim it's so true! xx

Ooh good. I was starting to feel a tad left out lol

Back