Anyone fancy a holiday somewhere hot in feb

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Amanda (Loopy), 8 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Amanda (Loopy)

Amanda (Loopy) CDC

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thought I'd post this here too....might get a few more seeing it

Like the title says...anyone fancy a holiday somewhere hot in feb??

I've been searching for one and to be honest the single supplements are a rip off so thought I'd come on here and see if I could find a travelling partner.

Thinking about Canaries as it'll be warmish this time of year. Work mate came back yesterday and has a lovely tan.

So if there's anyone interested please let me know.

I'm going one way or the other anyway but it'd be nice to have someone to talk to.

Amanda
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. trinakmh

trinakmh Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Wish i could join you Amanda, but doubt the kids would let me leave them for a week with Daddy...lol.
    Good luck in your search for a tanning buddy x

4. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

Diet:
    atkins
    would love to ..................but your tooooo thin !!!! honest would come back in 3 years when the children have flown the nest xxxx

5. Amanda (Loopy)

Amanda (Loopy) CDC

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Don't tell them lol

6. Amanda (Loopy)

Amanda (Loopy) CDC

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    No no no I'm no way too thin!!

Thats the picture of what I once was and am aspiring to get back to.....I'm a blob in real life lol

7. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

didn't you get anyone wanting to holiday with you? how disappointing. I would love to BUT I've just had a five week holiday and am now saving to return to NZ permanently at the end of the year. Otherwise I would have been right there with you. Hope you get some company

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.