Fancy A Brew? - My Diary

Ooh ok so we are actually quite similar. I am around 5"5 (I think I don't actually know) also and have been working my way down from around 11st last year.

I honestly think eating more is the way to go, I tend to vary day to day throughout the week around 1000-1200 most week days then higher on the weekends ideally 1500-1800 but sometimes even 2000.

What kind of stuff are you eating? (bar the jaffas lol :p)

I eat alot of veg, ryvitas with laughing cow cheese, cups of tea, options hot chocolate, ice lollies, yoghurt and things like quorn lasagne or soup in the evenings. I wish I could chill out about the whole thing, accept today is screwed and move on! Maybe thats the key...relaxing about it! Think I'll wait another 10 days to weigh and then have another day off. What do you think?

Yeah definitely as it sounds as though you are doing everything right and food looks great. Relaxing and just accepting that it takes time is the best thing to do as you say! If you can stay away from the scales then even better. I honestly think that slower more consistent losses will make it soo much easier to keep it off in the long term too.

Okay, I havnt completely lost control today as I don't want too, not counting but dont feel like im going mad so im cool with that :)

Iv been thinking alot and decided to go back to an up day, down day method with my calories. It works out as more than im on now and means i can indulge a little more every other day. I did it before but life got in the way but I did get on well with it...means i can drink too without worrying!

Back