Anyone fancy starting 30 day shred with me?

Hi girls just done day 6. Didn't want to do it today as Im dissapointed with only 0.5lb off but thought it might be more toning than weight loss so I shan't give up.:)

Bubble don't be disappointed, a loss is a loss and better than a gain :) You should be proud of yourself :) House is now empty which means it's workout time :D

Whatever ur having ill join you please? Need some hyperness myself!! :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well I have decided as I have just got in and it's 23.08 it would be slightly nuts to start 30 day shred so I am going to skip straight to day 4 tomorrow - do you both forgive me? He he

You would have deff been crazy had u done it last night!!
You are forgiven but its still only day 3 for you.;)
Just count the times you actually do it. I have weekends off so my 30ds will actually be 6 weeks!

Hey all, haven't had time to exercise yet. Not sure when im going to fit it in today but I will find the time. Hope your both having a great day :D

Forgot to report day 7 complete. Quite embarrassing today as i finished it all huffed and puffed and hubby forgot to tell me he invited his mate round and me in my lycra!!!! I dont mind but he was in bed sleeping off his night shift while i had to let mate in. Very scarlett red!

Hi *waves* does anyone mind if I join?
I'm on day 8, did level 2 last night and level 1 after as didn't feel I'd worked hard enough...full of regret and aching muscles now!!
X

Oooooh welcome. How was level 2? Im too scared to try it! Planning on finishing the 10 on level 1 b4 i move up. X

Oooooh welcome. How was level 2? Im too scared to try it! Planning on finishing the 10 on level 1 b4 i move up. X

Thanks! Level 2 sucks, without meaning to put you off, I think the Cardio section is much more enjoyable than level 1, but the strength stuff is awful, it starts with a walking push up - I'm too short, my body physically can't do it, so had to swap that for some normal pushups!. I think I'll be doing a mix of both for a while as can't quite manage a complete Level 2 without modifications. Are you doing it every day or taking some breaks?
X

OMG. I've no hope then!! Im only doing it monday-friday so its more of a 6 week challenge. My stomach muscles crap though so walking push ups notgoing to be fun :(

I've been doing it every other day, so more like a 60 day challenge! I found L2 generally easier, jut swap the walking pushups! :p

Welcome Llamasoks :D I have heard level 2 is easier than level 1 but level 3 is meant to be quite intense. I managed to squeeze in my workout earlier, yay! The only problem I am having is my calf muscles cramp badly during the cardio :(

Welcome Llamasoks :D I have heard level 2 is easier than level 1 but level 3 is meant to be quite intense. I managed to squeeze in my workout earlier, yay! The only problem I am having is my calf muscles cramp badly during the cardio :(

Certain aspects definitely are, I don't think exercise is fun, but the Cardio on L2 is quite enjoyable! Aw, oh no, are you doing it everyday? Maybe take a break or do more of a calf warm up than the silly knee ones she does! My knees feel like they've aged to about 60 years old over the last 8 goes!
X

Day 8 complete. Hope ur all ok. X

Back