anyone feel like they going get a gain even though been good?

Good luck for tonight! There is nothing more disheartening than a gain when you should lose but these things happen and unfortunatley there is not a lot we can do about it.....

The important thing is to keep going. My friend put on one and a half at our class this morning and was gloing to go home but I told her that the week's you gain are the weeks you should stay.

Have crossed my fingers for you. x
I've stuck to the plan all week but with being ill its been hard to eat and harder t not give myself little treats fro getting through the day. They've all been within my syns but I definitely don't feel a loss this week.

I also really struggle knowing what to eat on weigh in days. I hate an evening weigh in.

I'm feeling the same this evening. I WI in about an hour and feel like the size of a small country!

I'm weighing in at 7:30. I'm quite hungry :(

I STS. :) Pleased with that.

What brand chips did you have? Maybe we can work it out

They were mcain one the straight cut chunky ones. well i had a look and for 100g its 4 syns for oven chips but i got nothing to measure it out with :( the whole bag is 1 kg and i worked out there is 10 100grams in 1kg hope im right so ten times 4 is 40 so gone with 40!! i know i love sw chips but i just fancied some oven chips for change and was worth it lol! its done now managed have 6 syns today so 24 left til mon lol! xxx

They were mcain one the straight cut chunky ones. well i had a look and for 100g its 4 syns for oven chips but i got nothing to measure it out with :( the whole bag is 1 kg and i worked out there is 10 100grams in 1kg hope im right so ten times 4 is 40 so gone with 40!! i know i love sw chips but i just fancied some oven chips for change and was worth it lol! its done now managed have 6 syns today so 24 left til mon lol! xxx

Im not at home (back at the doctors :( ) ill check the syns when i get in. I know theres some from iceland that are quite low syns.

I lost 2. Which im happy wuth, only 4 more til me stone sticker :)

One thing that confused me was that the person that got slimmer of the week lost half a pound less than me?!?

Im not at home (back at the doctors :( ) ill check the syns when i get in. I know theres some from iceland that are quite low syns.

One thing that confused me was that the person that got slimmer of the week lost half a pound less than me?!?

Did you stay to class last week? and if so did you gain? Thats 2 reasons why you wouldn't get SOW xxxx

I think i got my syns completly wrong and i hope i am wrong about this or else i will seriously cry! lol! i went off the syns in the book but someone mentioned 20 cal is one syns well on the packet is said 181cal per 100 gram that is 9 bloody syns not 4! seriously feel like just bloody given up i know im going gain on mon now because if having the wrong bread and going 36 syns over then bloody oven chips i am going to gain so thinking to myself shall i just leave it til Mon and start again or carry on and might be surprised! i feel so angry now why didnt i just have a jacket lol! well done you though on losing that well done! you can easily lose that 4 pounds :D xxx

I weighed in last week and lost 6lb! |I wonder if it's because I weighed in at another group? I have to go to 2 because of my shifts but the woman that does the Tuesday night class doesn't seem to understand this. I don't like my Tuesday class very much and I don't want to go to it really but I cant find another clas that I can get to :/

Whats the actual name of the chips as it's written on the bag? I had a look on the website but only found these:

ProductExtra EasyOriginalGreen
Oven Chips, Crinkle Cut, 5% Fat, frozen, 100g raw
Oven Chips, Crinkle Cut, 5% Fat, frozen, cooked as directed, 100g baked484
Oven Chips, The Original, 5% Fat, frozen, 100g raw6
Oven Chips, The Original, 5% Fat, frozen, cooked as directed, 100g baked8
Rustic Oven Chips, Skins On, frozen, 100g raw11
Rustic Oven Chips, Skins On, frozen, cooked as directed, 100g baked7

181 calories would make them 9 syns. What I'd suggest doing is just drawing a line under it and starting fresh. Don't worry about the syns you had that day, just follow the plan as normal with your 5-15 aa day. Also, I'd be all over the super speed foods for the rest of the week x

Missed 2 weeks of classes & was not in plan for a single day of what ended up as 3 weeks. Massively binged & overate & had 4.5lb gain. I'm within target range so not so bad, but only have 0.5lb grace so need to get to the lower end of target pronto before I lose it altogether! X

Well sadly i have been completely off the plan since wed :( but i have had a shock to the system which has made me realise i NEED to get back on track. i am planning on starting Tue afresh new start new me. I am going out Mon night with my friend out on the town so i want to enjoy myself and let loose so tue is best time to start. so was trying on some dresses to wear. tried them on few months back and fitted me perfectly. one of them fitted ok ish but the others couldnt even do the zip up gutted! i just wanted to cry! but it has given me that wake up call that i needed! so bring on tue! xxx

You'll be back in them in no time!

:-( I know what that feeling is like when summer clothes dont fit, its horrible but I'm glad it's made you refocus! I've been trying not to binge, but it's so hard keep thinking how I would feel after, the other day I started but stopped and thought it was stupid but did eat a few naughty things last night and feel pants today! Have a brilliant night on Monday enjoy it, not worry and then refocus afterwards! :) I find it hard to focus and obsess if I have miscalculated syns, so therefore I fall off the wagon too! Good luck I know you can do it :)

Back