Anyone feeling miserable?

Lumpy

One day at a time
I'm feeling really miserable today!:sigh:

I am full swing into yet another totm (all over the place at the moment), so it could be hormonal, but the weather is really getting on my nerves, (it's cold and raining), but then EVERYTHING is getting on my nerves!!!!:mad:

Don't wanna quit, but I've had enough. I'd probably feel the same off the programme, (and be in the middle of a binge), so I don't think it's that.

Aaaarghhhhh!!!!

Sorry to be on such a downer, thanks for listening!!!!:eek:

Lumpy, what you've got to think of now is that if you stay true to the programme now then it's likely that you're not going to feel miserable tomorrow and the day after ... but if you quit it now just because of one day feeling blue (esp when it could be due to totm) then you're going to feel blue for days even weeks because you've given up.

Hang on in there honey and see how you feel over the next couple of days - we can't all feel good all of the time no matter what we're eating.

(((hugs)))

Cath

Hey there... so sorry you are feeling miserable so here are some bigs hugs :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: and some dancing men :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: to cheer ya up... i think they are sooo cute!!!

Anyways hun.. you hit the nail on the head when you said you would probably feeling like this whether you were on the diet or not and that is so true.... you have lost 9lb so far and that is amazing....

I really hope you feel better soon... try to think of something nice to do for you and that might perk ya up!!! just remember if you do eat you will still feel the same only worse... if you don't eat you will feel amazing and tomorrow will be here in no time!!

bigs hugs

love

Right with ya Lumpy - am gonna make some biscuits out of a bar soon to cheer myself up. TOTM can be such a ***** :(

Hey guys,

You are amazing, thanks so much. You certainly have made me feel better already!

Gen, LOVED the dancing men, they did make me laugh out loud, so THANKS!!!!

Yes, I need to stop thinking about how miserable I am, and look for something nice to do.:rolleyes:

oooooh I liked the dancing men too!

Stick it out Lumpy, don't let a down day pull you off the track!

However feel free to have a HUGE HUGE moan on here as I sometimes find it helps to get it all off my chest! Even if you know its stupid stuff that shouldn't annoy you, its ok to write it all down and admit that it is annoying you.... does that make sense? hope so.

Anyway, moan away and I'll read it!

mags
xxx

you like em... you got em.... ha ha... here are some more for ya...

:bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

they cheer me up every time!!!!

hehe! Love the dancing men!
Lumpy just try & focus on getting through today - dont worry about the other days! THis diet s very hard but WILL, 100% no doubt about it, be worth it in the end. Think about the end goal & how fab you'll feel when you've done it; able to get yummy clothes & enter shops like river island withut been sneered at!! Imagine how fab THAT will be my lovely & you're away! Big hugs...hope you're feeling better soon! Can you do yourself a little treat like nice bath & do your nails? Phone a friend....watch a good film...have a sleep...read a good book!

I always seem to get down just as the weekend creeps up on me. I think that this stems from the days (whether on a diet or not) when I would have 'treat days' from friday through to Sunday (and I wondered why I didn't lose weight). So my 'chatterbox' works overtime come Friday, because it is telling me to treat myself and enjoy. I will stick to this diet, just as I know you will too! Angela x

I just treated myself ... well my eyes anyway. There's a new shopping arcade open in Wigan that I've just been to so I went and had a nosey in Monsoon and River Island at clothes that I will buy within the next few months. What I actually bought was this months Lighter Life mag for myself and chocs and sweets for hubby and the boys tonight. Now I've just come in and the house smells heavenly as hubby has made a curry for them all - but hey I've got my mushroom soup and lemon biscuits to have yet :)

Cath

I've been having a bit of a downer recently, for some reason this week has been hard. I haven't cheated but still only lost 2lbs. Every night I dream I've given in and eaten and that feeling seems to be sticking with me so I've lost the virtuous feeling I've had up till now.
BUT I have lost 17lbs in 3 weeks, I am not hungry, I never thought I could last this long on abstinence as I have zero willpower and I know this is just a phase I'm going through! So I will do whatever it takes to get me through this week, then that is another week towards the new me. We all deserve to be slim and gorgeous so hang in there and I will be hanging in there too!

Good on you Little Blue - that's the spirit :)

Cath

Big hugs girlies! It is hard but we just need to focus on the end result and go and peek at the befre and after photos for inspiration & proof that it can be done!

Oh I am so glad I read this thread all through. I too am feeling like total poo at the mo. I feel I could eat for England right now.

Last night, I went for my first "meal" out with OH and two friends, for his birthday. (which is actually tomo.) It was a brand new local restaurant, and was fantastic. At the start of the meal, I sat there with my Perrier, and felt very sorry for myself. :cry:
I was almost in tears, and the crooked thoughts were coming thick and fast. However, I managed to straighten myself out very fast, for him, mainly, and actually went on to have a great evening. We went to several diff pubs, and I even ended up dancing the night away at one of them!!

Ok, so it went well, and I even did a little jig when we left the restaurant. So why oh why do I too feel so down today? I cant snap out of it. I am in week 6, thats all and as you can see from my ticker I have a very very very long way to go. I wonder if I will do it, even though I want to so much.

Just made a cake for kids to decorate for OH tomo, and made them all a curry for tea so the house smells of all my fave things..... (cant cook my "least faves" as advised, there arent any!!)

Spent money on myself in Primark (LOL) today, as wanted new clothes and theyre cheap enough to use on my way down. (Actually linen trs a bit snug but will fit soon I reckon.) Still feeling low tho....

Any ideas??

(Sorry to go on, and to hijack another persons thread...)

love:break_diet:

Sarah just remember that you're only going to feel this way for a day or so and then you'll be back to your usual self and hurtling through the weeks. Look at those 31.3lb you've lost - well over half a sack of potatoes!!!!

You're doing great, now give us a smile :D

Cath

Make sure you pamper yourself - the shopping is great, but little things like a longer bath than normal, a manicure - all things that you can 'feel' the results of to keep you going :hug99:

Back