Anyone following eat stop eat?

happy&healthy

As far as I can gather it is a total food fast one or two days a week? Not sure what liquids are allowed, maybe soup?

I've done a bit more research and I'm going to start this. I started my first fast day today at 16.30 so I fast until 16.30 tomorrow. Then ill do another 24 hour fast starting on Monday afternoon.

I find this easier tbh, I'm 20 hours into my first fast and I feel good. I'm hungry but not uncomfortable. Only 4 hours to go then ill have a meal and I'm out for dinner tonight. I know it's the non fast days ill struggle more with but I'm feeling optimistic!

Hi there....I'm kind of doing my own mash up of the 5:2 diet and eat stop eat, as I do fast for 24 hours, from 6pm to 6pm, but then instead of eating normally I only eat 500 cal until next day.

*raises hand*

I just about completely fast 3 times a week, from 5 pm to 5pm the next day (starting Sunday night, Tuesday night and Thursday night) I would have 2 or 3 cups of tea throughout, and plenty of sf squash/water.

There's loads of different ways to do juddd and if one suits you better than the other, go for it. Think that's what kept me going, I couldn't stand full down/fasting days,so tweaking it has really made it a viable way of life for me :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks for your replies, I think might just work for me. After my fast I was less inclined to eat non stop which is what I have been doing in recent weeks. So ill do another fast from 4 or 5 today. I dont own a weighing scales at the minute so ill just go by my clothes I think.

Back