Anyone from mids??

SJDrocit

I am new to SW and im hoping to make some SW buddies as I need alot of support as I quit smoking too and things seem to be hard!

I live in Walsall, if there's anyone local I would love to make SW Buddies

Hi, thats great I honestly didnt think there would be anyone from around by me. I always seem to be one on my own lol

How long have you been doing SW and how much you lost?

I start tomorrow and dont know it fully and im looking at getting some inspiration

i live in nottingham not sure how far it is from you

:cool:

about 50 or so miles not too far, my mate lives in Derby :)

I started SW for the first time on 21st October and have lost 3 stones 3.5lbs to date - almost at target! I think there's a few Midlanders on here :)

I started SW for the first time on 21st October and have lost 3 stones 3.5lbs to date - almost at target! I think there's a few Midlanders on here :)

well done iv lost just over a stone got along way to go yet

Thats great, Im originally a WW'r! But eversince I gave up smoking last May I have not been able to do a thing, so my mate told me she is doing SW and I got told by GP that I could get help to join a class :)

So I start my first class tomorrow night, all on my own. Nervous as anything but I need to do this :)

Thats a great loss, how much have you averaged a week then?

I'm in Smethwick so not far :) Ive been on Sw since end September and just coming up to 2 stone lost, its slowed down a lot now plus I went on an all inclusive hol in Jan and put on over Christmas and easter but other than that I have had consitant losses :) have another stone to go to target.
I have never smoked so cant help you on that one but I am guessing its gonna be tough just make sure you have plenty of free food to nibble on good luck :)

Hi there. I'm from Walsall. I've been doing SW for over a year now and lost 3 stone. It's been a gradual loss but a very enjoyable one as I've eaten really great food without going hungry. I've got one more stone to lose and things have slowed down a bit but I've got faith in SW and I'm sticking to it. It's changed my life and I wish I'd tried it years ago.

Best of luck Sam.

Hi Teresa, its great to find someone who is actually in same town as me. Do you go to class then? If so what one?

Hi Maxpippin, I know Lichfield quite abit, well used to 4 years ago havent been recently.

Are any of you on Facebook or MSN?

I'm in Tamworth now but originally from Aston, then I moved to Great Barr x

Any of you on FB add me if you want, im Samantha Drocit :)

I go to the Wednesday lunchtime group in Pelsall. Unfortunately we've got a temporary consultant who has just left and we're waiting to hear who is taking over. We're still having weigh ins in the meantime. Evening classes are much more difficult for me and there are very few daytime ones.

I'm in Nottingham. :)

Enjoy it, lots of food and losing weight, heck what's not to love. :D

Back