Anyone getting married Aug 09? Fancy a buddy?

Hi, count me in. I'm getting married on Friday 28th Aug 09. I'm hoping to lose my excess weigh well in advance of the date and then stick at my target. Still a way to go but I'm determined to do it.

I'm making my own invites, in fact I've done the bulk of the work on the day ones. My step-mum is making my dresses, mine and my two bridesmaids - they material and patterns have been chosen and paid for already! It cost me a measly £115 for everything, much cheaper than buying a dress for me alone.

It's all soooo exciting - but very expensive

Hello - oooh excited just reading your posts - I am getting married July 2009 :):):)

Hello all!

Hi! I was SO happy to find this forum - I'm also getting married in August 2009 and have spent the last two years agonizing about my weight - I managed to put on 4 stones in just over a year and a half and being only 5 foot 2, that is a heck of a lot of weight!

I am determined not only to lose weight, but to live a considerably healthier (and happier!) lifestyle too. Actually, if I am honest, I would love to know a lot more about food/nutrition/exercise ... but I figure I'm on the right track!

Hello and congratulations everyone! I'm hoping to get married Friday 14th August 2009! I say 'hoping' because it was supposed to be 2010 but we've both got new jobs recently and want to move the wedding foward to next year, which I'm VERY excited about!!! So I'm in the initial planning stages at the moment and really need to get a wiggle on coz it's less than a year now!

How's everyone getting on? With planning and weight targets?

I started Cambridge in Feb and lost 2 stone, and then moved house and the diet went pear shaped, and have messed around and put the 2 stone back on again GRRR feel so stupid now, but have finally kicked myself up the butt and have re-started today! And now even more determined coz will need to start dress shopping before christmas, which is scarily only 18 weeks away eek! :eek::eek:

can i join please???

I get married 1st Aug 09 and im sooo fat i need a kick up the bum now i can belive its like 11 months today and im presently a size 22-24

Hi Girls,

My name is Aishling, in 25 from Dublin....
Im getting married 2nd September 09 (Close enough to August)...
This is a great thread hope u dont mind me joining in!
I started the Lipotrim diet today, its a killer! I have no energy (not good with a 6 mth old little boy lol) im just shattered but then the girl in the chemist did say the first 3 days are the hardest!
Whats CD i have seen it mentioned and dont know what it is lol

I moved my wedding up a year to W2WB, I already had everything picked so it made more sense! lol

Like yourself FNM i have everything almost sorted, deposits put down on venue, cars, suits, MY DRESS! my 3 flower girls are dressed! Just stuck on trying to find a band! lol

Aishling hun the CD is the Cambridge Diet, very similar to Lipotrim although more choice of flavours and products, and is available through local 'counsellors' who sell it and some offer advice and support too (varies from person to person)

xxx

Hi guys i get married 7th Aug 09 and start cd on monday - so nervous

Hey everyone. Most of you seem to be on Cambridge Diet. Im on Lipotrim. Day 12 and have lost 15lbs so far! Im getting married on the 2nd of August 09... (i think haha) so I really have to get my skates on. Good luck to everyone and Im sure you all will look great anyway!

Jaxmummy - dont be nervous!! (i know easy said) I want to lose 10stones by August. I know that sounds like OH MY GOD i say it to myself every day! But I really want to knock the socks off my other half on the wedding day. He's supported me through thick and thin and perhaps is the only man I have ever been with who has truly loved me inside and out so I wanna do this for him!

HEY all i get married on 1st aug!! im on LL and have lost 24lbs in 4 weeks ,so far so good! can tottally understand where ur coming from fatbridetobe i wanna loose bout 10 also!!! im sure we can do it!! i just keep thinking ive nearly done 2 now so just gotta keep going sure the other 8 will come off...GULP!

awwwww good luck hun! you can do it! we all can!!!.... im not even gonna think about what im going to wear until the very last minute! i wanna lose as much weight as i possibly can before i get my dress!... you have done sooooo well with your weight loss you must be so proud!!!

I dont really know much about lighter life. is it like lipotrim? Let me know... coz its one thats mentioned alot more than lipotrim xx

Hi girls
Im getting married on 9th September 09 in Spain and really need to shift the weight. I have most things done. Dress ordered etc but ideally need to loose 4-5 stone. Im going to do CD I think but Im going to wait until after christmas to start so Im clear of all social events!

Hi All
I am getting married on 8th August and I am on my first week of lighter life. Ideally I would like to lose 6 stone before the wedding but I am not sure how possible that is?! I have paid for my dress but I am going to order it in January and they have said that I can be measured for it and then have it ordered in a size smaller which is good!

Lighter life as far as I can gather is very similar to Cambridge Diet and Lipotrim. I am on day 3... does it get easier?

How far have you all got with your planning?
Love sarah xx

Fatty no more- SNAP....I'm getting hitched on the same date as you! I'm going to be on CD soon, meeting my local counseller next tues which I cannot wait for. I went to see my dress on Monday and I need to lose some to get into it properly. I would love to have to have it taken in.....fingers crossed!! :D

I am back on LL after Xmas (day1) and soooo hungry! Did any of you stay off food over Xmas? x

I havent started my CD yet so I was definately on the food over xmas, I put back on the half stone I lost prior through healthy eating, but since wed have lost 3lbs of it already :D roll on next tues and hopefully starting CD x

Back