Anyone getting married august 2012 and want to buddy up?

Fearless

as title says getting married august next year possibly in vegas, if anyone wants to buddy up just give me a reply

fearless xx

Hiya, Im getting married sept 2012 what diet are you doin? Im on day 4 slimming world scales have not budged :( I was doing weight watchers and got stale on it, thought a change be good. So have you got your dress? xx

Attachments

• weddind dress2.jpg
    weddind dress2.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 61
Hiya babe,
wow love the dresses oh its so exciting :) I have got my dress it is size 10/12 i have put on over a stone since i got it oops!! so im desperate to get back into it..... think its because i know i gotta get in it i cant stop eating lol. This is my dress

Ive booked the venue its called room in the rodings in essex its in the country nice and cozy and I have booked a wedding band called anthem, they do nall covers and will sing first dance :)

How bout you have you booked venue? Ive never done the cambridge diet is it really hard?

Fi xx

Last edited by a moderator:
My dress didnt come up on link guess cause im new :( its magie sottero melissa brooch if you can be bothered to google it, looks much nicer in the real x

Hiya babe,
wow love the dresses oh its so exciting :) I have got my dress it is size 10/12 i have put on over a stone since i got it oops!! so im desperate to get back into it..... think its because i know i gotta get in it i cant stop eating lol. This is my dress

Ive booked the venue its called room in the rodings in essex its in the country nice and cozy and I have booked a wedding band called anthem, they do nall covers and will sing first dance :)

How bout you have you booked venue? Ive never done the cambridge diet is it really hard?

Fi xx

your dress is gorgeous hun, your waists gonna look tiny in that :D i love the back too! i know its so exciting isnt it lol i really want to push to be a size 8 but ive never been one before so not sure if its achieveable or not :confused:

cambridge has good and bad points really, bad ones are no food and for first few days before getting in ketosis you are starving, good points is dont have to deal with food and making correct food options lol and after you get into ketosis hunger stops just need to get there now. i did read your post earlier but had to have a lie down head was a bit spinny and felt exhausted all of a sudden.

we have a wedding abroad to pay for for this september (not ours) and then we will get round to booking everything. did have a place in mind in this country but no saturdays were available we have now decided (not 100% as of yet) to go to vegas and get married at the hoover dam. the date is firmly set for august just need to choose which date in august now.

hey im getting married 26th may 2012 in cork in ireland . i started weight watchers online at home last week

hi hun :D,

have you had your first weigh in yet? how are you finding the diet? how much would you like to lose fot the wedding?

Fearless xx

im doing it on my own at home i paid 80 euro for all the stuff . its my second day into it i dont feel too bad but i would love something like taytos lol but i know i cant . i bought my dress in london last month without weighing myself and the dress was fairly tight so thats why i need to do something now . worst mistake i made was buying the dress so early but i fell in love with it

im doing it on my own at home i paid 80 euro for all the stuff . its my second day into it i dont feel too bad but i would love something like taytos lol but i know i cant . i bought my dress in london last month without weighing myself and the dress was fairly tight so thats why i need to do something now . worst mistake i made was buying the dress so early but i fell in love with it

what dress is it hun and i'll look it up? I wanna be 8stone 4lb ideally (dress size 8 i think?) but got a way to go before i get there yet! im not trying any dresses on til im at goal or within reach of it, i dont trust myself :p

I would love to get down to 8 stone 4 but my face ens up looking gaunt:( maybe need some filler or botox :) I got down to 8 stone 10 when I got my dress and now im 10 stone 2 omg what did I do? thing is last year i went on holiday to turkey so i knew i had to get my fat bits out so that made me think twice about what i was stuffing my face with!! Nicki stick with weight watchers it is a good diet thats how I lost all the weight originally I was 11 stone 2. Im just so fed up with it and now doin slimming world and loving the carb binge :) just havnt seen the scales budge yet.

Thank you fearless for comments on my dress and thanks for having a look its in my wardrobe now and I wanna wear it all the time ha!! I would have loved to go away for the wedding but my h2b wasnt up 4 it as he in the army and away from home way to much already :( he is away now until mid june (ish) :(

xx

I would love to get down to 8 stone 4 but my face ens up looking gaunt:( maybe need some filler or botox :) I got down to 8 stone 10 when I got my dress and now im 10 stone 2 omg what did I do? thing is last year i went on holiday to turkey so i knew i had to get my fat bits out so that made me think twice about what i was stuffing my face with!! Nicki stick with weight watchers it is a good diet thats how I lost all the weight originally I was 11 stone 2. Im just so fed up with it and now doin slimming world and loving the carb binge :) just havnt seen the scales budge yet.

Thank you fearless for comments on my dress and thanks for having a look its in my wardrobe now and I wanna wear it all the time ha!! I would have loved to go away for the wedding but my h2b wasnt up 4 it as he in the army and away from home way to much already :( he is away now until mid june (ish) :(

xx

the lowest ive been while an adult is 8 stone 13pound (which was a size 10 for me) and i still thought i looked huge at the time :confused::sigh: my face never looks gaunt ive got a big round one when im slim or not grr.

went to travel agents today to get some brochures for vegas (never had this years yet but got the 2011 just to have a nosy at) although seen it all on tinternet already! was having a look at different venues to get married in vegas, top of the list is the hoover dam but we will be staying in either the bellagio or the mgm grand hotel so was having a look at their wedding packages too. xx

I know what you mean i felt big still at 8 stone 10 how do we do that? I have to wear a uniform at work and omg im almost bursting out the seams of it... seriously that is wat is keeping me motivated lol the shear humiliation of having to ask for a larger one (ps ive already gone up one size since the 8 stone 10 days :(
honest hun its better to have a nice healthy looking face, everyone just kept sayin i looked ill hmmm not the reaction i was looking for really... even then my belly still wobbled (size 10) went to gym and everything and prolly would have liked to get lighter just the damn face :( just over 9 is baout right for my face.....
I love looking at the wedding brochures i will google yours tomoz gotta go sleep now been stressy day lol been working on A&E need i say anymore lol
x x

I know what you mean i felt big still at 8 stone 10 how do we do that? I have to wear a uniform at work and omg im almost bursting out the seams of it... seriously that is wat is keeping me motivated lol the shear humiliation of having to ask for a larger one (ps ive already gone up one size since the 8 stone 10 days :(
honest hun its better to have a nice healthy looking face, everyone just kept sayin i looked ill hmmm not the reaction i was looking for really... even then my belly still wobbled (size 10) went to gym and everything and prolly would have liked to get lighter just the damn face :( just over 9 is baout right for my face.....
I love looking at the wedding brochures i will google yours tomoz gotta go sleep now been stressy day lol been working on A&E need i say anymore lol
x x

i know its madness hun, me oh thinks i had body dysmorphia :confused: i guess its possible, gonna appreciate this time round im tellin ye!

wow really in awe of you sticking to any diet working in the a&e hun, must be so tempting just grabbing crisps and sarnies to keep you going!

How are you getting on?

Fearless xx

Hiya

I put 1lb on :( this week oops... I have stuck to it and wrote it all down so im hoping next week it will come off. I was dreaming of 5lb loss in a week haha no such luck!

How have you been doing hunny? x

I work in a and e and there's always sweets around as we need the sugar to keep going (so everyone uses as an excuse!) it's very hard to avoid :(

Maybe I should come work with you lol

Bernie x

Hiya hun,

put on 1lb this week boohoo, must keep goin as hopefully it might come off next week. Hows the cambridge diet going?

Omg i actually tried my dress on yesterday and it was worse than i thought, think that has given me a kick to get it together and stop stuffin my face

x

Hiya Bernie :)

dont know what im doin with this thread lol tryin to replie to fearless in another post ah well get there in the end.

Ive only been on a&e for a week and have not seen any sweets yet lol ive been working on the wards and they always have biscuits and chocolates and that is really difficut!

Maybe they are hiding them from me cause they can see i have had enough.

What diet are you doin? is it goin well x

Back