Anyone going for a new look?

Katt

Silver Member
I have been thinking as I get smaller and smaller how I want to look and how to show off all my hard work! Thinking choppy red hair :) it is long and dark at the moment :D I keep looking at clothes online trying to decide what my look will be - think I may go for the short skirt with thick tights and boots for the winter - not got my legs out for years!!!

Are any of you thinking of having a total change to go with the weight loss?

Wow that sounds nice, do you think it is because you are now more comfortable and feel like you can finally be who you really want to be? I haven't really thought about what I will do when I've finished but I know I have spent many hours online looking at clothes that I will be able to wear when I feel more comfortable with my body. Your weight loss has been amazing xx

Partly - I have really low self esteam and don't take compliments well apparently! So, I think a total change may be needed. I lost a lot of weight when I was about 18 and I still always felt like the big girl...I don't want to keep those negative emotions this time round. Knowing me I will find a new list of faults lol but to be able to feel good in anything will be such a great feeling - even now I still feel frumpy! The hair idea is partly for a drastic new me and partly because it is falling out these days so cutting it may be the answer!

Looking at clothes or hair or things I shy away from doing now keeps me motivated to keep going even on the most difficult days ;)

I was going to wait until I'd lost all the weight before changing my hair, but then decided a couple of weeks ago that I'd waited long enough, so I had about 8 inches chopped off and went for a much shorter bob. I'm really pleased with it. It's exciting having the confidence to just go for it :)

Aww glad you are pleased with it Cybill. Do you think hair loss is due to losing weight? I am sure you will look amazing! And maybe it will give you the confidence boost you need to believe that you look as good as you do :) xxx

I have cut my bob to a short cropped style. I am also looking at tights and leggings with boots! I haven't worn anything more than an ankle boot for years.
I have pics in an album on my profile page. xx

Yep, pretty sure hair loss is the diet :( but too close to goal to give up for that reason...thinking maybe adding a meal week more often as I only had one proper add a meal week - I was using my time away as add a meal instead but as I was off the diet I guess I was missing all the good stuff in the packs? So think short hair may help give the impression it is thicker!

Ali, I think it really helps to imagine how we can all look at goal :) you are all doing really well :)

I am contemplating having my long hair cut short when I reach goal weight - for a completely new look.

Have been experiencing quite a bit of hair loss though - so might have to get it cut anyway :rolleyes:

Id love a new look. Maybe a new hair do. Havent been for a year..lol As for clothes. I will have fun trying everything on in the shops to see what looks good on me and then decide :) Bring on the jan sales yay :)

I'd love a new look when I get to goal...but for now, I'm just really happy that I now own (and have worn) my very first pair of skinny jeans :)
It did feel very strange at first though...I'm so used to my bootcuts!

Back