Anyone going for a new look?

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Katt, 25 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Katt

Katt Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(21.98%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I have been thinking as I get smaller and smaller how I want to look and how to show off all my hard work! Thinking choppy red hair :) it is long and dark at the moment :D I keep looking at clothes online trying to decide what my look will be - think I may go for the short skirt with thick tights and boots for the winter - not got my legs out for years!!!

Are any of you thinking of having a total change to go with the weight loss?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. chubbers

chubbers Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(13.1%)
    Diet:
    slim & save/ exante
    Wow that sounds nice, do you think it is because you are now more comfortable and feel like you can finally be who you really want to be? I haven't really thought about what I will do when I've finished but I know I have spent many hours online looking at clothes that I will be able to wear when I feel more comfortable with my body. Your weight loss has been amazing xx

4. Katt

Katt Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(21.98%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Partly - I have really low self esteam and don't take compliments well apparently! So, I think a total change may be needed. I lost a lot of weight when I was about 18 and I still always felt like the big girl...I don't want to keep those negative emotions this time round. Knowing me I will find a new list of faults lol but to be able to feel good in anything will be such a great feeling - even now I still feel frumpy! The hair idea is partly for a drastic new me and partly because it is falling out these days so cutting it may be the answer!

Looking at clothes or hair or things I shy away from doing now keeps me motivated to keep going even on the most difficult days ;)

5. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I was going to wait until I'd lost all the weight before changing my hair, but then decided a couple of weeks ago that I'd waited long enough, so I had about 8 inches chopped off and went for a much shorter bob. I'm really pleased with it. It's exciting having the confidence to just go for it :)

6. chubbers

chubbers Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(13.1%)
    Diet:
    slim & save/ exante
    Aww glad you are pleased with it Cybill. Do you think hair loss is due to losing weight? I am sure you will look amazing! And maybe it will give you the confidence boost you need to believe that you look as good as you do :) xxx

7. tubbynomore

tubbynomore Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(16.9%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    I have cut my bob to a short cropped style. I am also looking at tights and leggings with boots! I haven't worn anything more than an ankle boot for years.
    I have pics in an album on my profile page. xx

8. Katt

Katt Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(21.98%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Yep, pretty sure hair loss is the diet :( but too close to goal to give up for that reason...thinking maybe adding a meal week more often as I only had one proper add a meal week - I was using my time away as add a meal instead but as I was off the diet I guess I was missing all the good stuff in the packs? So think short hair may help give the impression it is thicker!

Ali, I think it really helps to imagine how we can all look at goal :) you are all doing really well :)

9. Darcy15

Darcy15 This is my year

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(15.56%)
    Diet:
    Exante Total Solution
    I am contemplating having my long hair cut short when I reach goal weight - for a completely new look.

Have been experiencing quite a bit of hair loss though - so might have to get it cut anyway :rolleyes:

10. Irishlass

Irishlass Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.49%)
    Diet:
    EXANTE
    Id love a new look. Maybe a new hair do. Havent been for a year..lol As for clothes. I will have fun trying everything on in the shops to see what looks good on me and then decide :) Bring on the jan sales yay :)

11. Alex_1978

Alex_1978 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    10st4lb(49.48%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Xenical until March 2011 then Weight Watchers, now Exante (from 4/9/11)
    I'd love a new look when I get to goal...but for now, I'm just really happy that I now own (and have worn) my very first pair of skinny jeans :)
    It did feel very strange at first though...I'm so used to my bootcuts!

12. DustQueen

DustQueen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.84%)
    Hey girls I bought the strongest strength biotin tablets from h&b REALLY helped!! To the point when when I forgot to take it I noticed massive shedding
    Thought I'd mention it as it helped me a lot x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.