Anyone going it alone?

hunca

Silver Member
Just wondered how people going it alone find WW. I'm a habitual re-starter !! In the past I've always loved this site with all it's valuable info. I really need to now more than ever lose a bit of weight but dont want to put myself under the pressure like previous times where its been all or nothing then as a result I blow it all & feel a failure.

Hey, I'm alone. :) No one I know is dieting, and I found it extremely difficult to get out to the meetings, so I'm trying to handle it at home by myself. Its difficult, and thats why only this morning i signed up on here, because hopefully even with a little distance I'll have someone to hold my hand!

hey, there was another thread like this last week i think. im going it alone too. i dont go to meetings , due to childcare problems, and times. but im loving this site, it offers all the support i feel like i miss out on because of not going to meetings-and i feel focused. im not pinning everything on loosing every week, which is what i think my problem was when i did WW a few years ago, i did really well and lost over a stone, then one week i gained a few lb's and i just gave up-how crazy is that lol!!!
we can do it, with or without meetings xx

I'm the same - childcare issues & times. That must b so difficult BigBlue not telling anyone. I've spent this morning going thro my kitchen cupboards and pointing everything thats in there & marking it with a permanent marker & writing a shopping list for later this week. I really should get some housework done but can't get off this site haha. Best of luck to all of u & I look forward to following ur progress over the coming days/weeks/months x

Guys..im goin it alone too! starting afresh this morning,did so well the beginning of the year but had a bad fall and was off my feet for few wks,,weight creeped back on and now im nearly back at square one. Dont really have the spare cash to go to meetings so im goin it alone with all my old ww books..bought myself a little diary yesterday to write down everythin and point it all..determined to have 1 stone down for xmas.

Best of luck to you guys and to me :) Here's hoping we can all keep each other motivated

thanks hunca..bout time i got back to it!planning trip to nyc next year and im determined to be 2 sizes smlr by then to make most of all the shoppin im gonna do :)

Hi, I am doing WW at home. I use to go to meetings on and off over the years but I think know enough of the basics to do it at home. There is a lot of support and encouragement here and best of all it’s free.

Meee!

Going it alone at home too

Hi I was a yoyoed but I've changed my life this time, I go it alone I've list 50lbs from 1st march to 1st October and now do 4-5 exercise classes a week.
The only way to break yoyoing is to completely change your head, don't think diet that makes you feel alone deprived, change how you eat, look into why you eat when your not hungry and try exercising every week in a routeen.
If you can do this you'll enjoy the plan you choose and get the body you want.
I've still got 56lbs to get off but I can have an occassional day off and get back on track as I couldn't before as I'd go mad and eat the world ;)

We can do this good luck :) xx

Going it alone at home here too :)

Also going it alone still as far to shy and stingy to pay out for meetings!

Me too! And not finding it to bad at the mo!

This site really helps though! :D

While im here, how do you add a pic,tickers ect? :eek:

xxx Gem

I'm going it alone too as I can't afford the meetings. I have been dieting on and off for around 16 years so I know what to do. I have the ww scales and points calculator and I have created spreadsheets to track my points and food diary, this really helps. I also told everyone that I am dieting so I make sure I don't slip up because they would soon tell me. :)

Back