Anyone going on the cd training day 19th May, Kettering??

SARAHP

Silver Member
My lovely hubby is going to Kettering 19th May for training and just wondering if anyone else is on this day?? Hes a bit worried that hes going to be the only bloke and be surrounded by women who wont talk to him!!!

I have told him that everyone will take him under there wing but im not sure he believes me!! Sarahxx.

Taking it thats a no then!!!

Dont worry Sarah, he wont feel left out or alone. There are other men there usually. It is not an all girl thingy. He will have a lovely time.

Hi Sarah!

One of my ladies is training that day! Her name is Nicky, and like me, will chat to anything with a pulse (in fact, pulse not essential, will talk anyway!) :rotflmao:. She is adorable, and am sure will help him get through the day with everyone else!
There can be anything up to 50 people attending each training day, so I'm sure there'll be other chaps there too!
I hope he has a great day!:read:

I was at my training on 02/05 and there were quite a few men there. Everyone was really nice and friendly, I had a great day. Good luck for your hubby xxx

Can you give us a bit of a rundown of what happened please? How long was you there for? Did you have to dress smartly or will jeans be ok?

Sorry for all the questions :eek:

Back