Anyone got 1.5 stone to lose?

curlygirl

Hi all,

Has anyone got around 1 - 2 stone to lose? I was wondering if it is harder if you have less to lose. I have been trying now for about a month and have lost 2 lb then put it back on, etc, etc.
I am taking the pludge and re-joining a class next week in the hope that this might work.

Lel x:)

I want to lose 2 stone by November. Im not sure whether it is harder to lose the weight the less you have or whether we are more complacent, I know I look better now I have lost 12lbs and then temptation sets in .. When I started I lost 4lbs in my first week but I have lost 1lb this week. Im happy to lose at that rate as I am not starving myself and eating rabbit food. If I picked up my exercise I would probably lose more. Weight loss should be a gradual process and not a quick fix as it will only go back on as soon as you go back to "real life". Not sure I have answered your question lol

Lel
I lost 1.5 stone in a year - yes it took that long! However, I did SW and made it part of my life's routine - therefore now I am not 'dieting' this is just the way I eat.

I have maintained for 6 months and now want to lose an extra half a stone, the trick for me will be the write everything down that passes my lips, even if it is more than I should be having!

More of less weight to lose which is easier? - neither I say, if you have the motivation and self control sorted out then things should work well in either case. Be kind to yourself if you do 'slip up' but get back to it and remember why you started the journey in the first place.

i have 1 stone 1 lb to loose from now, i definitly think its much harder if you have less to loose, right now im in my 'ideal' range for bmi but i have my own goals, lost 11lbs so far and it has taken 8 weeks. im averaging about 1.5 a week which is fine for me because im not starving myself. its a healthy way of eating and like lindam said its becoming more of a lifestyle choice. i know that in my experience, although this really isnt always the case but people who have alot of weight to loose do loose a lot more in the beginning.

In the words of Lena Martell .. "One pound at a time sweet Karen":whistle: or something like that anyway :party0048:

haven't got a bloody clue what you're on about!!! ...but i would prefer 2 or 3 at a time! lol

Back