anyone got any tips for butterflies in the tummy

Jeep

Otherwise known as Jools
Why I hear you ask? Well an old male friend of mine that I see only now and then, and that I have a massive soft spot for has asked me down to his at the weekend. He last saw me last Easter when I was around 21st. I am now even lighter than when we first ever met 12 years ago. He always said I should do something about my weight and I am just hoping that he likes my progress so far - I am sure that he will.

I always used to be really really nervous before going to see him - you know the sort of thing - butterflies in the tummy, dry mouth, palpitations etc lol.

I think that LT will go out the window this weekend but I will have lean meat and veg and hope to burn off a few calories anyway ;)

Any tips to calm the nerves would be most grateful :D

Aw that is lovely; so pleased for you....why dont you try CALMS! It helped me when I was going through my 3rd driving test! Calms you down and it is natural...

Have a lovely time and let us know how it goes...I am sure he will be absolutely delighted with your results!!! :)

Hi hunny bunny!!!

Aww, I can only say enjoy!!! It doesn't happen very often so embrace and be yourself!!!

You can't go wrong with this one xxx

butterflies_in_my_stomach_by_riita1.jpg

20090601022019.jpg

Hi Ladies,

Thanks Iris I think that I might give Calms a try - though the nerves usually go as soon as I seen him :D

And Minimimi - no it certainly does not come along very often lol - have to make the most of him when I can :D as god only knows when I will see him again - probably when I get to goal - now that would be simply amazing - he'll probably fall on the floor in shock :D

Gin? heehee! Good luck and stay safe xx
Lol thank you - though much prefer Vodka :D

If only I had time for a full refeed then I would be able to enjoy a decent drink with him - oh well never mind dont need alcohol to have a laugh :D

And Minimimi - no it certainly does not come along very often lol - have to make the most of him when I can :D as god only knows when I will see him again - probably when I get to goal - now that would be simply amazing - he'll probably fall on the floor in shock :D

That's the best motivation in the world!!!!
Will be rooting for you all the way sweetie xxx
Good luck for your meeting xxx

Cor is it - I cannot wait for that day but this weekend will be a good pointer :D

Agree with a couple of others on here definately go for the Kalms! They got me through saying my wedding vows as I had a full blown panic attack in the rehearsal cos the words wouldn't come out!

Start taking them about 5 days before you go as they work better that way.

Have a fantastic time hun go show him the new you xx

He'll fall for you proper at goal !!! lol

You go and have fun now - be confident and gorgeous and he'll love it !!!

xxx

Just seen this Jools, lucky woman, I bet your dead excited. We'll all be here waiting on the juicy gossip after the weekend!! Have a great time hon, you deserve it!

Hiya all - well sadly not much gossip to report on :( I really need to get my confidence up a bit more for that sort of thing lol.

I met him and he was a little bit shocked at how well I was doing - so much so that he burst out laughing lol. He was pleased to see me and we had a really nice evening chatting and laughing. It was probably one of the nicest chats we have had in a long long time. I am not sure when I will see him next - probably when I get to my goal which is 12st - so I have 4st to go - though he said that losing that much more off me might be too much. Not quite sure what he meant by that but it was a lovely evening and so good to see him again. Its such a shame he lives so far away - but hey ho. It will be interesting to see his reaction next time we meet up and I will be at goal :D

By the sounds of it you'll have his heart on a platter on no time ;)

I don't think he meant anything bad by what he said btw, seems to be kinda a protective thing to say, my mams always saying it. x.x

By the sounds of it you'll have his heart on a platter on no time ;)

I don't think he meant anything bad by what he said btw, seems to be kinda a protective thing to say, my mams always saying it. x.x

Ooh that would be nice lol though not sure how it would work with us being over 3 hours drive each way apart - but we will worry about that if and when it happens ;)

Yeah I've not taken offence to it as I think it was specially as he has only ever seen me as big - lots of people are already saying that I shouldnt lose any more now as it would make me look too gaunt - but I still have plenty of padding to get rid of yet :)

Back