ANYONE GOT THE POWER TONIC...

kelly1977

Back On CD.......
oooooh bet that feels weird! Do let us know how you get on!

I've got a power plate, it arrived last week and is currently still in the box :eek:

However, you have just inspired me to set it up and have a go, let me know how you go on with your when it comes!!:D

Theresa xx

I got one a few days ago, been on it once and it feels very funny and a little seasickie.
Apparently the trick is to keep focused on one thing straight ahead of you.
But I have heard great reviews on them

Hee Hee,

I've just ordered one now, thanks for the site.

Can't wait to try it out and see if it works - - half of me is very cynical!!

Hee Hee,

I've just ordered one now, thanks for the site.

Can't wait to try it out and see if it works - - half of me is very cynical!!

Ha Ha, No Problem Hun..

Well it arrived today girls, Havent set it up yet but cant wait to have a go.. :D

I will let you know how it is..

I was gonna buy one from ideal world but have joint a vibro training gym instead. I've only had two sessions so far & it's amazing alot harder than you would think, in just 5 days i've already lost a inch of my waist :Dgot another session tomorrow.

I don't know if the home ones are as strong as the bigger ones in the gym but if they are i can promise you it's great, you really see results fast!!!!

Can i just ask you kelly how high are the MZH on it???

xxx

I was gonna buy one from ideal world but have joint a vibro training gym instead. I've only had two sessions so far & it's amazing alot harder than you would think, in just 5 days i've already lost a inch of my waist :Dgot another session tomorrow.

I don't know if the home ones are as strong as the bigger ones in the gym but if they are i can promise you it's great, you really see results fast!!!!

Can i just ask you kelly how high are the MZH on it???

xxx

What does that mean hun, Vibrations per minute??

Well dad just put it up for me, MY GOD.... :eek:

I felt the burn after a couple of minutes, its fab to feel your thighs actually contracting when you put your hand on them. WOW..

I can imagine they do work, the vibrations are very strong, I actually got quite warm from only trying it for about 3mins, cant imagine if your on the machine for longer than 5 minutes, Good Lord!! :eek:

Back