anyone had 2 packs of cottage pie

Danii

Banned
A day? i love them so much and just wondering if it's ok? i am on exante.:D

Yea I think lots of people have two 'meals' a day! I think when I next make my order in skipping the shakes in aid of an extra meal!

Yes, you can have cottage pie all day if you like. The only thing you can't have more than 1 of is the bars :)

Thank you ladies :) choc shake and 2 cottage pies it is today then... mmmm i cant wait lol

I'll often have two or more of the same thing a day, just not bars! I'll have cottage pie or choc shake once and love it enough to want it later too! Sometimes three times a day!

I'll often have two or more of the same thing a day, just not bars! I'll have cottage pie or choc shake once and love it enough to want it later too! Sometimes three times a day!
of the meals?? and not affected your weight loss? x:)

The meals are no different in terms of calories and carbs to a shake or a soup so there is no difference in terms of weight loss.

From the sheet-

With 150ml Skimmed Milk

Porridge / Oatmeal: 200 Calories

With 125ml Slimmed Milk

Crispy Chocolate Shakes: 161 Calories

Crispy Vanilla Shakes: 166 Calories

With Water

Banana Shakes: 131 Calories

Café Latte Shakes: 130 Calories

Caramel Shakes: 122 Calories

Chocolate Shakes: 12 Calories

Hazelnut Shakes: 128 Calories

Strawberry Shakes: 134 Calories

Summer Fruits Shakes: 121 Calories

Vanilla Shakes: 135 Calories

Chili Con Carne Meal: 135 Calories

Chicken Soup Meal: 135 Calories

Cottage Pie Meal: 135 Calories

Mushroom Soup Meal: 135 Calories

Spag Bolognese Meal: 136 Calories

Tomato Soup Meal: 127 Calories

Vegetable Soup Meal: 135 Calories

Ready to Eat

Dark Choc Truffa Bar: 134 Calories

Maple, Fruits & Almonds Bar: 139 Calories

Honey & Nougat Bar: 136 Calories

Lemon, Yog & White Choc: 129 Calories
Muesli Bar: 145 Calories

So the meals are very similar in cals to the shakes, less or the same in some cases! They just feel like more, I think, they feel like they are more substantial so should be twice the cals.

I wish the choc shake was only 12 calories :).

I'm getting on fine thanks Danni - 18lbs to go, although I absolutely hate the cottage pie :)

I wish the choc shake was only 12 calories :).

I'm getting on fine thanks Danni - 18lbs to go, although I absolutely hate the cottage pie :)
hahaha do u :) im not keen on the spag bol... lol i have 14 lbs to go im watching eastenders, time for cottage pie sooon haha x

OMG!! I dare say, i will be ordering loads of these next week and having two on my days off absolutely gorgeous! would have to say its my fav along with spag bol but i prefer cottage pie ;) yum yum

I could eat cottage pie until they come
Out my ears :) yum!

me too! i was so suprised by the taste! sooooooo yumy! cant wait to get to bed and wake up knowing i can have another one tomorrow, ive had everything today but im stuffed so its all good! :)

Cottage pie is my all time fabv! Just this min finished it, mixed loads of mushrooms in this evening gosh im so stuffed lol

A whole gang of cottage pie lovers are on board S&S now :eek:. I still hate it ;)

Oh i am drooling i forfeited my cottage pie tonight for muesli bar after a bath then hot caramel latte later, OH had it jealous much!

BG there will soon be an army of BL mint bar lovers soon oooh errr all with mouths of steel!!!!

More likely they'll be a whole army of people whining that they bought a job lot of the BL mint bars and hate them ;)

oi !!!! you talking about me??? lol

have they changed the cottage pie recipe or something as suddenly everyone likes it , maybe Ill drag mine from the back of the cupboard and give them another chance:D

More likely they'll be a whole army of people whining that they bought a job lot of the BL mint bars and hate them ;)

LMAO i did think that earlier when everyone was getting excited at the price off them!

Have to admit i got them well in date in Asda but vastly reduced to about 50p a bar back in November...it said mint fudge and i thought Mmmmm fudge:rolleyes::rolleyes:(I got excited)!

FUDGE FUDGE!!! Understatment of the year there is nothing soft,melt in the mouth lovely and fudgy about them more like chewing a bit of rubber for half an hour per bite loooool:cool:

But if they work for you and you enjoy them that is brill, i just aint keen but i don't thinnk the mint helped TBH prob the berry will tempt me to try.....if i can find it that is:confused:

Back