Anyone had an upset tummy after a "pig out"

kazimojo69

I had "food" over the weekend due to stresses of house move.

Had Chippy chips on Fri & Sat night - but only a few and some noodles last night. Oh and hubby made me a coffee last night with milk in. I only had a sip and it turned my stomach.

Then at 2am this morning - I had really bad stomach cramps and an upset tummy. Not sure if it was just a stomach bug or to do with having food.

Anyone else had this?

when i had my first 790 meal it really turned my stomach and i ended up running to the loo all night! I think its the shock to the system of sudden food!

That happened to me the first time i fell off the wagon, it was awful. I had stomach cramps and felt terrible, it didn't stop me falling off the wagon again though :( hope you feel ok now x

I had a couple of days off from CD in August for a big family wedding and I spent the week beforehand working up through aam and 790 to try and minimise the shock to my body of having food again.

I found I was fine with the protein and veg - but once I started on the carbs though it was a different story - "Churning" is the phrase that comes to mind.

Back