Anyone had any luck with LighterLife/Exante/Cambridge etc??

CP123

Hi guys!

Just wondering if anybody has had any luck with VLCDs such as lighter life, cambridge diet or exante diet etc?? I lost 9lbs in two weeks on slimming world plan but havent lost anything for 5 weeks now and have given up really lol! my consultant says it is because i do so much exercise that im building muscle but 5 weeks is a bit excessive really and im fed up now! i get married in 7 weeks and want to try lose a stone in that time so have ordered a months worth of food from Exante and am hoping it works cos it cost 150 quid lol :/!!

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

xx

wow i guess thats a no then! lol in that case il be the guineapig and keep u updated on my losses :)
x

In the main forum is a section only for the Cambridge Diet, maybe you ask there again it could be that your request was a bit hidden in the PCOS section?

Yes, I have had wonderful success. I lost 6 stone one LL in less than 6 months. It was incredible. I am now doing Exante as it is cheaper and the packs are different. Lighterlife offer group counselling sessions which are really very helpful but it is very expensive. I don't think it is possible to follow a VCLD without some sort of psychological work and if you are not going to counselling I would urge you to do your own research and work in this area. I am using all the tools learned at LL and using the forum to support me in the place of the counselling sessions. So far, so good. If you have a massive incentive (like I do - surgery), then you can do it! Keep us posted as to your success.

I'm on Camberidge Diet.. been told have PCOS but docs are useless and just dont want to help..

Ive tried Weight watchers which I did quite well lost 2 stone ish on it but got fed up of pointing tracking counting.. been on n off ww since 2008 tried SW in between but fed up with 1lb loss 2 lb gain half loss 3 gain.. so tried camberidge.. im only on my 2nd week BUT my 1st week I lost 11lb.. heres hoping i get my stone mark tomorrow :) x

I was diagnosed with PCOS 2 years ago and have just started the Cambridge plan. Fingers crossed this works!

staceyc said:
I was diagnosed with PCOS 2 years ago and have just started the Cambridge plan. Fingers crossed this works!

Good luck Stacey :) I've lost 18lb in 3 week and 13 inches x

Bit late to this thread, but I've just started back on the diet train after a break-up and three months comfort eating! I gained 16lbs during that time, could have been worse I spose...

Anyway, just to say before that, I lost about 31lbs in a couple of months (up until May), and since May I have noticed a huge improvement - despite gaining half of that back. For the first time in my adult life I have had four cycles in a row, and my next one is on it's way! I just started back on a VLCD (I'm doing Slim and Save) a week ago, and weighed in today and lost 8lbs this week... and I didn't totally stick to it either. So, they can work - if you put the work in!

Good luck and keep us posted with what you have decided to do.

Hi:)
I was diagnosed 8 years ago and have been struggling ever since. I have just stopped sw because I'm at a standstill and keep maintaining and putting on then losing its a vicious circle. I started in January and to date have only post 12lbs coz of going up and down. So I started slimfast on Monday and I have noticed a difference already. I am hungry in the day but hopefully that will go, but I have 2 100 cl snacks in the day and a 600 cal meal at nite. I think if I stick to it it will work this time. Gud luck to u x

3 weeks with LL then switched to Slim and Save - my results speak for themselves and it's pretty straight forward to follow :)

12 week in and I'm 2st 9lb down on CD :) I love it xxx

wow i guess thats a no then! lol in that case il be the guineapig and keep u updated on my losses :)
x

Hiya I started out at 24st a few yrs back... now at 19st... used CD / unislim / WW
So it does work and were all here to support you

Back