Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Anyone have a bottle of frylight handy?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Honeyoc, 19 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Honeyoc

Honeyoc Is a crunchy mama!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    Can anyone tell me what percentage of oil is in a bottle of frylight? I have a different brand I got from Australia that is 56% oil and I was wondering if I could use instead of frylight if they have similar contents. I hate frylight and this other spray oil is sooooo much nicer! It'll be great if I could use this and save on syns in olive oil I use everyday! Thanks in advance!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(11.13%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Sunflower version - 58%

plus water, emulsifier, soya lecithin E473, Alcohol, Vitamin E

4. Honeyoc

Honeyoc Is a crunchy mama!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    Woohoo!!!! Even better than frylight!!! The one I have also contains emulsifier, soya lecithin etc.
    YAY!! Thanks so much for that, I'll go ahead and enjoy my lovely spray oil now :D :D :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.