Anyone Have A Clue bout CD During Fasting Month?

Royal Purple

Hi guys, just wanted to ask how you think i should go bout fasting month that's coming up in less than a week. this week was supposed to be 790 for me but i realized it only made me pick more so i'd like to convert back to SS.

during the fasting month, we can't eat after 5++ in the morn, all the way up til bout 7 in the evening. i was thinking of doing 1.5 packets in the morning, and another 1.5 in the evening, i know its still 3 altogether, but i'm just soooo afraid i'll get absolutely hungry. :(

anyone ever had to go through CD during the fasting month? really dun wanna put CD on hold for one whole month..

Hi Royal, I havent fasted, but many have the packs all at once at night.

Mike used to have them as a 3 course meal at night.

Can you drink during daylight??

I think I would have one in the morning, then the other two spread out during the evening.

There are times when I don't get to eat until the evening anyway, so perhaps I wouldn't even have the morning one.

As for having 1.5 packs. Some people get away with having more than one pack at a go, but it's not recommended, as the carbs in one whack can bring you out of ketosis, so I would just stick to the 1 in the morn, and 2 spread out in the evening.

hi Purple,

I wont be SSing in Ramadhan... hoping to do 1000 plan!

However I have been told that as Karion says you should have 1 litre of water and 1 pack in the morning... and than 2 packs and 2 litres of water over the evening.... I think this should work... cos as i'm sure your aware your tummy gets full really quickly at opening fast time... you think your going to be able to eat everything... when the time comes you get full up so quick... Hoping i can go down to 790.... let me know how u get on!

Good luck!

Nas x

oh no dietingqueen, from past years, i've learnt that although i get full quick, i get real hungry very quick after that as well! :( that's what i'm really worried about.. :(

LOL... I have a suggestion.... Eat Your evening meal, Do your prayers and go to sleep... how possibly can you eat again!!!!!:D

Back