anyone have roughly 2 stone to lose?

ShutFeeUp

i have started today! weighing in at 12 stone 11 & i ideally want to weigh 11 stone by the summer. Got the 6 week bumper pack, hope to be at goal by then :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi guys, i started Monday also at 12st 7lb. ugw would be 10st, by september... my sisters wedding :) i have bought a months supply to lose a stone and then take a break for a few months try to lose\maintain and then in june do another month if i have to.

i am so missing my nice bottle of red tonight after a hard weeks work, this weekend is gonna be tough :(

Good luck guys, I've lost over two and a half stone since the start of the year, still another 2 stone to go.

It does slow down after the first couple of weeks, and you'll need a plan to transition back to regular meals.

Mousey

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Well hows the weekend gone for you's. Mines not been so great :( i cant do it, not with a 3 yr old and a 8 mth old their too demanding. and mummy's patience on this diet is just horrible. I've been a complete nightmare to live with these last couple of days! i just Neeeed real food.

So my plan now is to do an Exante breakfast and lunch and a healthy low carb dinner, maybe with weekends off aswell but low carb low cal. i dont even feel disappointed with myself. i felt such a sigh of relief when i decided this with my husband! :)

Good Luck to you guys though! i dont know your family situation, but for me with two small kids its just too much. i did 14 weeks on Lipotrim 3 1/2 yrs ago and it went really good i lost 4 stone :) so i know this diet works really well, if your in the right frame of mind.

Hey

I am also currently at 12.11. Keep losing a few pounds then regaining again. Been this weight since I came back from holiday in sept.
Am going to dedicate myself to doing a march challenge I think as I know once I agree to do something g and make it public I am determined to stick to it. (Plus I've no events or occasions in March).

I would like to aim for a stone first and continue from there hopefully.

Am also starting back at the gym on the 1st march so will probably go more on my measurements rather than the scales.

Good luck and well done for starting x

Well hows the weekend gone for you's. Mines not been so great :( i cant do it, not with a 3 yr old and a 8 mth old their too demanding. and mummy's patience on this diet is just horrible. I've been a complete nightmare to live with these last couple of days! i just Neeeed real food.

So my plan now is to do an Exante breakfast and lunch and a healthy low carb dinner, maybe with weekends off aswell but low carb low cal. i dont even feel disappointed with myself. i felt such a sigh of relief when i decided this with my husband! :)

Good Luck to you guys though! i dont know your family situation, but for me with two small kids its just too much. i did 14 weeks on Lipotrim 3 1/2 yrs ago and it went really good i lost 4 stone :) so i know this diet works really well, if your in the right frame of mind.

Sorry to hear it's not going well my lovely but well done on still sticking with it! It's still a positive change how you are doing it so it will still have an impact :)

I am doing well thanks! Stuck to it 100% even though my friends ordered takeout! Was rather proud if myself :) xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back