anyone having issues with asda online?

NumNumPigsBum

"The Stig" Pig
Trying to do my shopping online (I refuse to take all 3 kids on my own lol) and Asda seem to be a bit pants online. Apparently they have no sweet potatoes and no courgettes ... am i being really daft or is anyone else having/has had these issues?

I've given up and reverted back to Tesco for now.

ARGH and now Tesco isn't letting me add anything else to my basket :banghead::pcwhack:

I had a delivery from tesco on Saturday - Id ordered plain old Tesco instant coffee - they replaced it with a box of 3-in-1 "smooth white coffee with sugar" Kenco sachets, like the sachet stuff you get in hotels but with powdered milk and sugar in! :eek: :confused:

I refuse to believe they didn't have *ANY* INSTANT COFFEE in the ENITIRE 24h supermarket that they could've replaced Tesco Instant with! Also they sent me oranges instead of satsumas. :confused: Not happy.

that is a pretty rubbish substitution! A jar of Kenco instant coffee would have been way better than rubbish sachets!

I use Tesco online to do my shopping and have to say I have never had any issues with them. If there have been any substitutions (which has been very very rare) then they have been very similar products and usually worth far more than the actual items I ordered!

I've only ever used Asda online for an order for work (60+ easter eggs!). I have been tempted to use them for my home delivery and see what they are really like but just always seem to end up ordering from Tesco.

I'm always in a quandry though as I prefer certain items from Asda (cooked meat from the deli) and Morrisons (0.5 syn sausages) as well so end up using Tesco online for the bulk of it and then nipping to the others at lunchtime or on the way home from work.

KittenKat said:
I'm always in a quandry though as I prefer certain items from Asda (cooked meat from the deli) and Morrisons (0.5 syn sausages) as well so end up using Tesco online for the bulk of it and then nipping to the others at lunchtime or on the way home from work.

What r these magic half point sausages of which you speak? Lol Like the sound of that!

Kelley

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back