Anyone heard of this cold meat?

Yasmine

One last chance
It's from a company called Roberts. They sell sausages, salami etc and they are ready to eat.

On days 4-7 it says we're allowed slices of cold meat. Is this kind included?

Attachments

• Roberts meat.jpg
    Roberts meat.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 55
I havent heard of that make, but I would be very careful with luncheon meat, I think there is quite a lot of fat in it, but have a look at the details if you can.

Yeah thought so. Damn and the container got thrown away. Thanks anyway.

It's just so annoying when your family eats halal meat only. The majority of sliced cold meat is not halal :(. If I lived alone it wouldn't matter to be honest as I'm not religious, as long as the meat is very well done and it isn't pork then it's fine to me.

You could pick up packs of water thin turkey, chicken etc if you cant eat ham chick, these are okay to eat

Yeah I know, problem is, it's very unlikely to find halal sliced chicken etc with nutrition information as it's imported from other countries so it doesn't have the GDA guide on them.

I then don't know how many calories there are in them, but I guess in this case I could probably go by how many grams of fat is in it. Could I do this instead?

Oh sorry chick, excuse my ignorance, I thought it was only ham that had to be halal.

Yes Yas, just go by the fat content and choose the healthiest one.

Oh sorry chick, excuse my ignorance, I thought it was only ham that had to be halal.

Yes Yas, just go by the fat content and choose the healthiest one.
Oh no, you weren't being ignorant at all. A lot of people get confused with Halal food and such :)

Thanks, so I shouldn't go any higher than 3g of fat should I?

I dont know about the grammes of fat to be honest chick, just choose which one is the lowest. At the end of the day, they are probably healthier than non halal meats.

I dont know about the grammes of fat to be honest chick, just choose which one is the lowest. At the end of the day, they are probably healthier than non halal meats.
Okies, thanks.

Back