Anyone here? Really need to talk..

Wow you have really been through it hun :( I hope you are all okay. Im glad the vet has given Sam some meds, hopefully that will keep the fits at bay. I hope he perks up and is back to his old self again soon.

If you ever need someone to vent to please feel free to pm me, my inbox is always open :) xxxxx

Hey I have only just seen your post. Hope you are feeling better now and things are settling down.

My dog had 2 fits and was on epilepsy tablets for the rest of his life. He lasted another 7 years and never had another. I hope that this is the same for yours.

Thinking of you and sending lots of positive thoughts xx

I have only just seen this too. I hope you are ok. Sorry to say this but your main priority is yours and your children's safety. If there is the slightest chance that he could physically hurt you then you and the kids must get out fast. Also, if this intimidation goes on, then your self esteem will suffer. Do you have any friends around you that can support? xx

How awful you must be devastated ... hope he's on the mend!! Stress can do crazy things in a relationship and hope you manage to get through it. Good luck xx

GinaLangland said:
I have only just seen this too. I hope you are ok. Sorry to say this but your main priority is yours and your children's safety. If there is the slightest chance that he could physically hurt you then you and the kids must get out fast. Also, if this intimidation goes on, then your self esteem will suffer. Do you have any friends around you that can support? xx

I agree - I have been working around (directly and indirectly) domestic abuse for years. Its not just physical abuse that does serious damage. No one can tell you what to do - but think about ringing someone to talk. It's a crime and very dangerous for you and your kids. Your diet is not the issue but where you are in the relationship is. Think about getting some confidential advice. Most women who are abused endure some form of attack some thirty times before they leave. Some leave it too late. Send a private message if you need more information.
Sorry to preach. But think about getting some decent support and advice. I hope this helps.

GSQ

Back