Anyone here started on 810?

athenagold

Carbs are Evil
Hi all, started CD yesterday but started on the 810 plan not ss so looking for people in the same boat, need some motivation to keep me going as I know it gets harder in the first week!! I tried posting on the 100% forum but I think most ppl are on ss, don't want any cheats just help and advice from fellow followers lol. Thanks xxx :)

Hiya hon,

First off, welcome!! ;)

If you're here for advice and all I'm sure fellow maintenance-forum-people can help out ;-) We would love to support you. However the chance of you finding someone doing 810 from the beginning in here is a bit slim, most of us are doing the steps up to maintenance or are already in the maintenance phase.

That and most of the people reading the forum don't actually post here haha. :confused:

Just thought you should know that. I do think most 810'ers can be found on 100% forum they might just be asleep. As said before, you're obviously more than welcome here just might not be the advice you're looking for!

Best of luck

xxx

Thank you for the advice I'll try and wait for someone to reply on the 100% forum then lol, struggling today x

Hi athenagold. I'm currently on 810 and it is hard. It's nice to eat a meal. The only thing is after I've eaten I crave something sweet. I haven't cheated but it is hard when everyone around is eating sweets and cakes lol. I've just my WI today so we'll see how much I've lost. Good luck you'll be alright.

Good luck! Im only on the second day lol, I don't really feel hungry but keep goin to the fridge and cupboards before I think 'what am I doing?' guess it's just habit! Hopefully I'll be able to break it soon, I usually crave something sweet after dinner so I had the chocolate shake in the evening yesterday, just hope I can stick to it, dnt have my first wi until nxt tues, lookng forward to it tho.

Back