Anyone here that's 12 stone around 5'7 height?

Naturally_Stush

Hey everyone!
Sorry I'm just being nosey. My target is 12 stone, that means I only have 1stone 13lbs to lose.
My prob is,when I look at myself I don't see that at 12 stone I will be happy? What size would I prob be? Is this a realistic goal? If I am going lower I need to have it set in my head, in order for me to be able to stick it out?
xx

Hiya I'm a bit shorter than you at 5'6" and I'm now 12 1/2 stone and still in size 16 :-( admitedly a bit baggy but 14's are too tight..... I'm soooo disappointed. I thought I would be well on the way to a 14 by now. Perhaps I'm just expecting too much too soon.

Jan x

Hiya I'm a bit shorter than you at 5'6" and I'm now 12 1/2 stone and still in size 16 :-( admitedly a bit baggy but 14's are too tight..... I'm soooo disappointed. I thought I would be well on the way to a 14 by now. Perhaps I'm just expecting too much too soon.

Jan x

Same as me Jan must be twins ha ha ha ha my 16 is too baggy but 14 lil bit tight what did u start at?

Hi Joanna I started at 14 stones 1lb and just started week 6. Looks like we're losing at about the same rate. I can't believe that 1.5 stone down and still the same size..... boo!

Jan x

I am the same height as you (well, I'm an inch taller) and my current weight is 10st 9lbs. My original goal was 12 stone and I discovered that I still looked good a stone lighter.

However, curves were niiice at 12 stone.

Wow ha ha ha i started at 14 stone and was a size 18 (due to my thunder thighs and muffin top belly ha ha) bellys almost gone now just legs now. Has your losses slowed down a bit im in week 6 also xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I also (and still do) have thunder thighs, the muffin top has gone down a bit but the tummy's still larger than life ha ha. I lost 3 last weigh in. I hope they don't slow down to less than that. I would ideally like to lose about 4 a week to try and get to 11 stone by the time I go on hols beginning of August. Bet I'm still blooming size 16 then..... aaagh!

Jan x

Yeah i only lost 2 this week but i gorged on bread for one day last week :( got back into it though was bloody hard!!! So im gonna stick to it this week and hopefully shift 6lbs (i wish!) i wanna get to 11 stone by 15th August as going to a festival x

Hi, I am 5 ft 6" and 12 stone is size 16 for me. I am currently just over 10 stone and size 12s are still a little too tight, but 14s are getting baggy.
What is your build like, eg what size feet,hands etc do you have? Might help you decide which end of the BMI you should aim for
xx

Same target as me then. I'm going away 6 August. I would just love to lose 6lbs this week but I don't think that's going to happen. I haven't lost as much as that since week 1!! I would just be pleased with 4. If we can get to 12 stone by end of this month we've got to be in with a chance of getting to 11 by early August haven't we?? Fingers crossed :)

J x

Yeah im starting swimmin this monday so hopefully that wiill push my weight loss a tad as well!! 11 stone here we come! xxxxxxx

Yay 11 stones and (baggy) size 14 by August.... let's go for it :)

Good luck with the swimming. I've started one of those ladies only gyms - 30 minute workout thing - it's really good. People like me and not a load of skinny minnies posing around making me feel rubbish.

Here's to 6lb this week ha ha

J x

Ha ha ha ha yeah !! Goin on my own big step but ive so much more confidence now cant wait ha ha ha

xxxxxxxxxxxx (fingers and toes crossed for us!)

I go on my own too. Don't worry you'll be fine. A bit daunting at first but I don't give a monkey's now. Do it for yourself - just go for it, you're worth it :))

J x

it depends how tonned are you, not just the weight. I was 11 stone 10 at my lowest and now 13 stone, I am a size 12, its a bit tight now but i know at 12 stones, size 12 starts to fall off me almost. I work out a lot, well use to now cant coz of SS, only day 6 so no energy for extreme work outs...

I am 5'7 - I started as 14stone 12lb and my target weight is 11stone 4lb - I am hoping to get to a size 12.

ATM I am size 16 and just about to start week 3, started as 16-18. I am now 13stone 5lb. Clothes are started to feel looser yay!!

Back