Anyone in Dudley?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by SJDrocit, 1 October 2011 Social URL.

1. SJDrocit

SJDrocit Full Member

Start Weight:
    28st1lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    10st5.4lb(37%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi, I am moving back to Dudley in the new year, and was wandering if there are any fellow SW'rs in/near dudley area.

I have lost touch with all my school mates in the past 7yrs, and would love to meet some like-minded buddies :)

I dont really have much hobbies wise at the moment, just losing weight, and computers so I thought coming and asking on here would be a great start.

I am unsure if I will be joining a class next year, as I dont right now with money being tight me not having a job and all.
    But having some buddies local means I could have exercise (walking) companions lol

Sam x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shelley0363

shelley0363 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hello, I'm in Stourport which isn't that far from dudley I'll happily buddy up with you, I don't go to class just do it myself at home but gonna be starting properly tomorrow.

Good luck! Xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.