Anyone in need of size 30/32 clothes?..

RavenMoon

Gold Member
Hey everyone , i've chucked about 4 full bin bags of clothes away which are no good but i have a bag full of size 30 and 32 clothes , a pair of jeans , 2 pair of combats , a cardigan , a few going out tops...

i also have a brand new with tags 48D bra.. (dark blue)... & two brand new corsets , one in size 32 one in size 30 both with tags and unworn....

All can be given for free but i may need some help with postage costs due to clothes being heavy!..

im now in size 20 , 22 , 24 depending of materials so i really need to get rid of these clothes as i wont ever be getting into them again.

i also sold my larger clothes on ebay, they sell really well, i made quite a bit of money selling all the different sizes as i came down the sizes, last year it payed for a wii for my sons christmas present, but it comes in very handy to buy new smaller clothes.

liz x

Thanks everyone :)..
yeah i will do as noones said they need them , just wanted to offer them incase someone did , as i know how tough it is to get clothes that size :) xx

Hello hun, just popped by to say FAB and well done in getting rid of those clothes ... wont be long before you get to where you want to be :)
Get them on eBay and put all the lovely pennies towards the new ones.. but dont by too many as you will be buying the next size4 down again beofre you know it .... whey hey xx:jelous:

Back