anyone in north east doing cambridge??

milso

hi there i started cambridge yesterday ive done lighter life before but couldnt afford it anymore! the one thing im missing about lighterlife is the group meetings i really enjoyed meeting up with other people going through the same and sharing tips etc
i didnt know if people may like to meet up maybe? or even just to chat on line on msn etc?
im finding it really hard not to have the group support but i cant justify paying double the cost of cambridge to go back to ll

Me! Me! I'm in the North East - whereabouts are you? I'm in Barnard Castle so stuck out in the sticks a bit. My CDC is in Shildon.

I'd def be up for meets up here.

is her name vicky? i live in shildon!
my sister in law works at the jersey farm in barnard castle
small world
how long have you been on cambridge for?

If you would like to meet up that is not a problem.

Or pm me and we can exchange msn/yahoo details

yooohooo.

Am in Washington - if that helps??

not doing cambridge at the minute (but am thinking about it in the run up to xmas) but I live in Hartlepool..

i think it would be really nice to all meet up one day what do you all think? im in shildon its near darlington, im sure we can find somewhere between all of us i really dont know this area so maybe it would be best for someone else to choose where we meet! or id end up with us somewhere miles from anyone!

middlesbrough is quite central, it's on the A19 and the A66!

middlesbrough would be good for me as i dont drive but i can get a train there from the station in shildon dont know my way around too well tho only know where a few of the shops are

is her name vicky? i live in shildon!
my sister in law works at the jersey farm in barnard castle
small world
how long have you been on cambridge for?

Woah! Spooky!

Yes CDC is Vicky - she's so nice. Is she yours?

I'm on my 4th week of CD but did a weeks SS on lipotrim before that. Def let me know if you want to meet up - we'll have to arrange something.

To be central for the folks in Shildon and Barnard Castle a meet needs to be in Darlington

The rest of us are Durham, Hartlepool and Washington

I'm no where near you, but my MSN is [email protected] if you fancy a chat hun!

Good luck xxx

Are we meeting up then???

I'm flexible for travelling, so don't worry about being central for me.

Just want to meet some other CD nutters!

Back