anyone in northumberland?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by babybaby, 6 March 2007 Social URL.

1. babybaby

babybaby Full Member

hi is there anyone in the northumberland area wanting to swap chocolate and caramel bars for nut ones.. i just can't seem to eat those at all. And my counsellor is in london and i'm up north..
    would be so happyy!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Hi,

Can't your counsellor post you your swaps?

Linda

4. Nick

Nick Need help

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet/ Slimming World
    Hi ya, :)

Yes it's horrible when you don't like a flavour and you know you have to have it. When on the diet I didn't like Cappucino, yuck.
    But as Linda said give your Counsellor a call as they may be able to send them in the post.

Nick :D :D

5. babybaby

babybaby Full Member

hey...
    yeah i was just trying to save the postage pay there and when she send them back lol...
    i think i'll have to do that though. coz i had a months wort of stock and the nut bars are the only ones i can really eat...
    i have 4 broc and cheese to which taste like vomit too...i'll probs try and swap them too...:)

6. babybaby

babybaby Full Member

oh i hated cappucino too! :jelous:

7. Debbiemac

Debbiemac Cambridge Consultant

Diet:
    Cambridge
    How far from Hexham are you? I'm in the town sometime tomorrow - unless you are way the other side of the county!!

8. babybaby

babybaby Full Member

lol...i'm in morpeth babe..so a bit far :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.