Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Awww no. Im 23 now n been out urrrrrm bout 5 times this year. I used to go out 3 times a week. But i got a gorgeous OH, stepson, 2 doggies n house to pay for so cant really complain i wun swap them for owt x

Think i may have body dismorphia! My OH bought me some clothes for our hols......size 10 pants and 12 tops (for my boobs lol) i laughed at him with the 10s but turns out im taking the size 12 tops back!!!

Thats such a great feeling....I tried on AND BOUGHT a size 10 skirt last week and WOW did it feel good
Never mind it was in the sorts of places where size 10s are a bit bigger than some other places, Who cares!!

Thanks ninnins.
Set my target tonight too. Set it at 9 13 juat so i can see a 9 then gunna see how i feel and might take it down another 1/2 stone. Just gunna keep an eye on it cos people av started to say stop loosing weight. I HATE THAT. Im not happy with myself yet so whats it to them.
Soooo 12lbs to go :-D

lilprincessvic said:
Thanks ninnins.
Set my target tonight too. Set it at 9 13 juat so i can see a 9 then gunna see how i feel and might take it down another 1/2 stone. Just gunna keep an eye on it cos people av started to say stop loosing weight. I HATE THAT. Im not happy with myself yet so whats it to them.
Soooo 12lbs to go :-D

Ooh I know what you mean about people saying don't lose any more weight. Really feel like stripping off and showing off my tummy off to prove that I've still got a bit to lose!

That is my pet peeve! You would think Im a bag of bones the way they talk!

Im thinking 9 10 cause then even at the top end of target range would still be in the 9's, but Im like you and more just gonna see what im like when i get there-that could all change!

I think people are just so aware of eating disorders these days that they are afraid you will take it too far. They dont seem to have a problem with you piling the weight on in the first place!

I think people are just so aware of eating disorders these days that they are afraid you will take it too far. They dont seem to have a problem with you piling the weight on in the first place!

Hi hunnybun!!! This is soo true! People's perception of weight and size is so peculiar! And it seems that everyone is totally obsessed with everyone elses' weight!! X

Whoops guys!! I GAINED 3.5lb this week!! But it's all yay Okay because it was a planned week off plan after reaching T last week so lots of celebrating, eating the wrong things and feeling yucky and bloated as a result, I am looking forward to correcting the damage this week and then after that gradually chipping away towards my new revised Target!! The good news is that I'm still in the 10s (by the skin of my teeth!!!)X

Hi guys,

Would love to see the scales say 9 pound something which hey haven't done for a long time, my lowest bmi is 9st1lb but I dont think this is achievable and even if it was it wouldnt be maintainable so my aim is 9st7lb and hopefully i will be there before Xmas :)

Wish me luck.

Malibu xx

Good luck MalibuStacey. I would love to go down to 9 1/2 but I have very wide hips and big boobs and I have already been told I am too skinny so think I may look boney if I do!!

Back