Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Im nearly leaving u all!

1lb 3/4 off taking me to 10.1 1/2!! nearly there

So please with this weeks weigh in as i went out last night to prezzo, i was good but u never know the damage eating out will do to you!

It was a moment on the scales when i saw 10.1 when i went YES!!!

I had a STS when I was at WI on Wed - so that was 10st 5.

I know I shouldn't do it, but I weighed this morning and was 10st 1lb!!!!!

Now I know it was because I weigh less in the morning, but it was still brilliant to see on the scales :D Now just need to stay focussed so I can see it at weigh in too!!!

Well done all :D

lolacola said:
I had a STS when I was at WI on Wed - so that was 10st 5.

I know I shouldn't do it, but I weighed this morning and was 10st 1lb!!!!!

Now I know it was because I weigh less in the morning, but it was still brilliant to see on the scales :D Now just need to stay focussed so I can see it at weigh in too!!!

Well done all :D

I do this every week and I always end up feeling upset as yes you weigh less in the morning but I can put on 4lb through out the day so try to just stick to being weighed once a week I am locking my scales away!!! I'm 10 now but I can't get under mega stuck

I weighed in on weds and sts, husband weighed in and lost 5.5 pounds! He does my head in because I stick to plan all week and he always cheats but still loses :(

Isn't it odd how people of the same height carry weight differently? I have too much time on my hands if I'm pondering such things but I just read a thread where someone was lighter than I am now, the same height but 2 jeans sizes larger ( I dont wear too tight jeans either!)

Hi everyone, sorry I've not been on for a while, had a tummy bug.

I lost 1lb on Friday so I was happy with that. Weighed this morning and lost a further 3lb but that's because I didn't eat for 2 days. Won't count that, I'll wait till next weigh in as I'm sure now I've started eating again it'll go straight back on x

Oh goodness much better thank you, but for some odd reason I can no longer stomach coffee since being ill. I used to love my coffee, so I need another morning drink now! Can't drink tea either! X

Tracy831 said:
I can't eat spaghetti bol since my bug! Funny isn't it how u get turned off things !! Xx

How strange, funny enough I had that for dinner this evening but whilst it was cooking a felt ever so queasy with the aroma of the mince! Was fine once it was all done but for a while I thought oh no not another night of toast!!!

Well done lillyb.

I hate the smell of any raw meat cooking and have to wear plastic gloves to touch it!!!

I've got WI later and had a sneaky weigh and have put 2 pounds on. I am not happy last wk was a sts aswell. Never going to get past this weight! I did sw last yr and got stuck at 1 pound below this!!

Well after fighting to get under 10st and achieving it i can quite categorically say I'm back there fighting with you ladies!! Got back from my hols n first weigh in tonight. If I've gained over 5lb I might actually cry!!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Kankles said:
Hi everyone, sorry I've not been on for a while, had a tummy bug.

I lost 1lb on Friday so I was happy with that. Weighed this morning and lost a further 3lb but that's because I didn't eat for 2 days. Won't count that, I'll wait till next weigh in as I'm sure now I've started eating again it'll go straight back on x

Sneak peak this morning and the 3lb I lost due to tummy bug straight back on!!! Glad I didn't get too excited about it.

4.5lb on got that to loose to get back into the 9s hoping for 2 off next week and the lot off within a fortnight x

Hello everybody :) could I join please? It's my 2nd week doing EE and I'm just doing it from home at the mo. I started at 10stone 13 and lost 4pounds in my 1st week so I'm now 10stone 9 I'm dying to get in the 9's and back in my size 10clothes :) I'm only 5 ft 2 so def don't feel comfortable at this size.

Need help and motivation as I really want this to change my life I'm so determined. I WI on saturday morning on my wi fit! Xx

Last edited:
Back