Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Kezabel said:
Not anything in particular, I just want goodies, lol. Or my favourite pasta dish which would probably work out at 30 syns a portion as it has butter, cream and chorizo in it (oh how I miss that pasta :cry: ).
Oh, I meant to say above that i've resisted so far, not that I haven't resisted yet! Don't know what planet i'm on today :D

Wow that sounds nice. What was the recipe. Maybe we can think of a low sun version.

Well done you, that's brilliant!

What's your target weight?

9st i think.... once i get there i will decide if i want anymore off. im quite short so 9st would be ideal and i was 9st a couple of years ago and that was nice so at least 9st!

How about u hun?

xx

I initially set my target as 9st 10 but that was back in January when I was a little daunted at doing SW from home and sticking to it. I'll probably wait till I get there and then set a new target. When I was in the 9stones a few yes back I sat comfortably at 9st 2 so that may be the end goal. I'm 5ft 4 btw x

See im 5ft 2 and it seems to all sit on my hips and thighs!! so the most i lose it just comes off there which is good :) Just done 20 mins on the wii zumba! so good and hopefully help shift a bit of them thighs lol

Wow that sounds nice. What was the recipe. Maybe we can think of a low sun version.

Oh it was gorgeous :D The poor kids miss it terribly but i'm afraid to make it for them as I know i'll be tempted. Basically I melted some butter in a pan then threw in a tin of tomatos, 3 crushed garlic cloves, some mixed herbs and a sprinkle of sugar. After simmering for about 10 mins I added about 250g of chopped chorizo, chili flakes and a small tub of cream. This was left to simmer until it was all reduced to a nice creamy constintency. Then I added in some cooked pasta and mixed well.
Oh jeez, i'm salivating thinking of it! I wonder if I could leave out the butter and substitute the cream with fat free fromage frais or something? I could cut down the amount of chorizo in my portion too?
Hmmm, think I might try it :D

Kezabel said:
Oh it was gorgeous :D The poor kids miss it terribly but i'm afraid to make it for them as I know i'll be tempted. Basically I melted some butter in a pan then threw in a tin of tomatos, 3 crushed garlic cloves, some mixed herbs and a sprinkle of sugar. After simmering for about 10 mins I added about 250g of chopped chorizo, chili flakes and a small tub of cream. This was left to simmer until it was all reduced to a nice creamy constintency. Then I added in some cooked pasta and mixed well.
Oh jeez, i'm salivating thinking of it! I wonder if I could leave out the butter and substitute the cream with fat free fromage frais or something? I could cut down the amount of chorizo in my portion too?
Hmmm, think I might try it :D

Yum sounds lovely. U could have it for a treat. U could try fromage fraud it may be as nice. Let me know how u get on if u do. I love chorizio. Tescos one is lovely. X

Woodland girl said:
Wait for me!!! I will be with you in 2 lbs time!!!

So close! Good luck with the 2lbs. Do you think that will be next weigh in?

Well I only lost 0.5lbs. Was feeling ok about it. Went to Tesco and didn't buy anything naughty. Came home and ate 2 of the homemade cakes I had resisted all weekend then 1/2 a small Easter egg! Why?! Why did I do it?! Now sat here feeling so sick and my tummy hurts. So annoyed with myself. Didn't even enjoy it that much. Thank god my next weigh isn't for another 7 days so going to be on plan 100% and up my exercise. Sorry for the rant! Hope you're all ok :)

Hi wannabeskinny

Goodness no, I am a sloooow loser! I could be working on these 2 lbs for weeks ! Lol

Sorry about your blip, it's ok though, drink some water, take a nice long walk, you will feel better quickly, don't dwell on it, it won't stick if you don't let it!!
X

Thank you :) I'm just going to draw a line under it and start scoffing the superfree foods!

Hope your 2lbs comes off soon! Nearly there! How much more have you got to go to target?

I was 10st 5lbs at last WI - however my friend was having a leaving party at the weekend and I had a few drinks, and then ended up eating FIVE bits of shortbread and (what seemed like) half a bowl of crisps with a dip.

Had a sneaky peek at the scales (I know I shouldn't) and I seem to have sprung back up to 10st 7lbs, so I need to be super virtuous between now and WI to try to do some damage limitation!

I might make another batch of the speed soup. I had it for lunch all last week and was starting to get well and truly sick of it, but it really does seem to help my losses :D

Sharlet said:
Hi future group. I just came in for a look around. I'm 11.2 at the moment so I'm really hoping to join you very soon. Reading your messages will encourage me to keep going. Speak to you soon! X

Lol forward to seeing your posts soon! :D

Morning all.
Out last night for 'leaving drinks' and managed to wear my skinny jeans that have been taunting me from the wardrobe for a few weeks now. Had a sneaky peak on the scales and I'm 10st 2lb ......officially the lowest weight I gave been on slimming world. Feeling very smug with myself at the moment.
Have a great day everyone! Xx

im in the 11 trying to get into the 9s but its gong very slowly any ideas for fast weight loss would love a stone off for a wedding in june!

WI for me tonight but REALLY nervous, I had a bit of a blow out on Saturday (50 syns I think!) and although I've tried to be extra good over the past couple of days I'm frightened that I've already buggered my loss for this week :(

Clara lou said:
Morning all.
Out last night for 'leaving drinks' and managed to wear my skinny jeans that have been taunting me from the wardrobe for a few weeks now. Had a sneaky peak on the scales and I'm 10st 2lb ......officially the lowest weight I gave been on slimming world. Feeling very smug with myself at the moment.
Have a great day everyone! Xx

Fab news! Don't you just love that elated feeling when something smaller fits!! Well done you should be dead proud x

Back