Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

hi girls can i join too ??

i started at 11st 9lb in nov 10 and now im 10st 8lb so only a stone but i still want to los at least another stone to get into the 9's but its slowing down ive noticed its gettin harder xx

kdub24 said:

i started at 11st 9lb in nov 10 and now im 10st 8lb so only a stone but i still want to los at least another stone to get into the 9's but its slowing down ive noticed its gettin harder xx

Well done for losing the weight hun u look fab in your pics :) did the weight come off you quite quickly? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hi mrs jh :)

it took from last oct so it has slowly come off and then half a stone came off in 4 weeks. i have only gone down1 size and i can defo see it round my hips it has came off the most and my belly but stil got loads to lose on my thighs and bum lol. i must off done loadsa walkin yest coz the muscles in my bum cain lol

thank you :) xx

12.5lbs to go for the 9s! Seems so far off but once I get there I'm nearly at target! :)

Im nearly there!!! weighed in today. lost 3/4lb and that takes me to 10.0 3/4 only need to lose a 1lb and im in the 9s! woop here i come. need a good week this week whcih will be hard as im off work and out and about doing different things!!

Wow welldone Siz , looks like you'll be leaving us next week then :D

Hello Kdub24 :wave_cry:

eanceoil it won't be long just think of all teh Summer clothes ;)

Yey I've lost 2pounds this week so I've lost 6pounds in 2weeks :) started at 10st 13 and im now 10.7 :) very happy :)

Xx

im sooo jel i wanna be in the 9s now lol

its goin rele slow for me at the mo ive lost like 2lbs in 3 weeks :( :(

im aiming for atleast a pound this week but i have had a binge day and had a few drinks :(

ill never learn aye

x

Hi,
Do you mind if I join you?
I'm new to the forum and have already lost a stone with SW since February and want to lose about and 7lbs and then see what I feel like then. That would take me comfortably into the 9st bracket.

I like reading all of your posts and find this forum very useful for recipes and ideas.

You never know, I might be able to post a few helpful hints myself!

My name is MattsMum and I've been naughty.
We went out yesterday with friends, which is very rare for us! And as we knew it was not going to happen again for a long time I ate what I wanted. I'd also partly lost heart in the diet after maintaining 2 wks ago and putting on 1lb last weekend despite being good.
We had meatballs and spaghetti Bol in the restaurant (lowest syn food I could get, but then spoilt it with having a bread roll and half a portion of chips!) I started on vodka and d coke but gradually descended to wine and soda! I then finished up by eating chips,curry and sausage from the chippy!!!
I usually have good self control but I'm getting sick of not losing so thought why not but now I'm regretting it!

Im not sure i will be leaving you though. i reckon a possible gain this week. i have soooo much planned this week. i have a week off work so prob not the best week to check the food diary. i think ill be hanging around for another week or so :)

xxx

MattsMum said:
My name is MattsMum and I've been naughty.
We went out yesterday with friends, which is very rare for us! And as we knew it was not going to happen again for a long time I ate what I wanted. I'd also partly lost heart in the diet after maintaining 2 wks ago and putting on 1lb last weekend despite being good.
We had meatballs and spaghetti Bol in the restaurant (lowest syn food I could get, but then spoilt it with having a bread roll and half a portion of chips!) I started on vodka and d coke but gradually descended to wine and soda! I then finished up by eating chips,curry and sausage from the chippy!!!
I usually have good self control but I'm getting sick of not losing so thought why not but now I'm regretting it!

Don't be too hard on yourself. I've also gone off the boil after another week of STS and that rotten tummy bug. I decided to cut myself some slack for the weekend as I've stayed on plan solid since January, and I'm hoping the break will re-energise and motivate me again x

Thanks, I have done sw before and always seem to struggle around this weight! I've gone back on plan today with no syns at all and some speed soup. I've got a picnic made up for tomorrow with no syns either to try and claw back the damage.
I just weighed myself and have put 2lbs on.

need help iv stayed the same for 6 weeks!!last week put on half lb and i need to lose anotyer 15 lb but its going nowhere fast im doing extra easy help!

The 10s into the 9s are the hardest to crack for me. I've managed it once before and it's my last stone and a bit before target. It's not been the best of weeks over Easter and the royal wedding and I need a boost. Anyone got any super speed tips?

aine1 said:
need help iv stayed the same for 6 weeks!!last week put on half lb and i need to lose anotyer 15 lb but its going nowhere fast im doing extra easy help!

Hi Aine1, have you tried mixing things up a bit with a few red or green days, or changed some of the meals you're having on EE?

eanceoil said:
The 10s into the 9s are the hardest to crack for me. I've managed it once before and it's my last stone and a bit before target. It's not been the best of weeks over Easter and the royal wedding and I need a boost. Anyone got any super speed tips?

What plan do you follow?

Extra easy. Only because I don't eat bread and there's only so many cereal bars and ryvitas I can eat in one day!

kdub24 said:

Mine is so slow now I weighed this morning and I was 9.13 was so chuffed buy has taken me 3 months to loose 3lb that's how much it has slowed down I wander why it's so hard to get under ten

Weeee bump! That is me sliding down into this group!!! Today I am 10.13.4!! Tee hee
Started at 12.8

Would love to get into the 9s and so pleased to be on what feels like the final straight. I lose av of 1lb a week so expect to be here for ages!
Best wishes everyone!

Back