Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Woodland girl said:
Weeee bump! That is me sliding down into this group!!! Today I am 10.13.4!! Tee hee
Started at 12.8

Would love to get into the 9s and so pleased to be on what feels like the final straight. I lose av of 1lb a week so expect to be here for ages!
Best wishes everyone!

Woohoo! Well done!!

After a bad bad Friday of eating loads (see previous post!) I weighed in yesterday and lost 2lbs! The previous week I was really good and put 1lb on!!!

i knew i wouldnt be leaving u just yet! i have put on 1lb 1/4 this week! its not been a good week! if u look at my food diary i think everyday i was like nooo dont wanna weigh in friday! lol

I have been off work this week and had a lot of different things going on so im back on it to try to get to the 9s!! grrrr

Well done everyone else

Welcome to woodland girl! well done!! :)

1lb off for me this week which I'm chuffed with as I had a break off plan from last Friday till Tuesday so 1lb in 3 days isn't too bad going.

3lbs 3oz to get me into the 9's!!!

Can I join too? Did SW back in 2004 and got to target of 9st, starting weight was 10st 12.

Now started back last week weighing in at 10st 5 - almost back where I was in 04! STS last week but determined to be 100% till friends b-day on 21st May. Want to be 9st something by then :)

10st 2lb just working on getting the holiday gain off and I'll be back there (hopefully) lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

jennyc_uk said:
10st 2lb just working on getting the holiday gain off and I'll be back there (hopefully) lol

Wow so close, what's ur target weight ?

Hi guys,
I have been officially promoted to your thread - and said goodbye to my 11 stone friends. My WI has me at 10st 13 so a long way to go (I will be with you all for a long time) . My ultimate goal is 9 st 7lb - so :fingerscrossed: to hitting each target - one of which I reached today - I am so happy!!

Looking forward to reading your posts and getting to know u

Kx

Last edited:
Woodland girl said:
Yeah kwise!!! Race you to the 9's :)

Yeah!!! Why not - let's do it girl. BTW can I ask how tall are you? I now just have 3lbs to lose to get to a healthy BMI

KX

Kwise1 said:
Yeah!!! Why not - let's do it girl. BTW can I ask how tall are you? I now just have 3lbs to lose to get to a healthy BMI

KX

I just got to 10.10 making me a healthy bmi at 5'5".. My goal is 9.7 too so we have pretty similar stats.. I did get down to 10.7 a few weeks ago but then I went on holiday :/
I'm a pound a week kinda girl so I'll be hanging around for a while - but we should stay in touch seen as our stats are so close..

(ps do you think that bmi think is ridiculous 'cos while wanted to lose weight even at 11.10 where I started I wouldn't have said I was overweight, let alone at 10.13!! But maybe that's just me!) x

Befanwi said:
I just got to 10.10 making me a healthy bmi at 5'5".. My goal is 9.7 too so we have pretty similar stats.. I did get down to 10.7 a few weeks ago but then I went on holiday :/
I'm a pound a week kinda girl so I'll be hanging around for a while - but we should stay in touch seen as our stats are so close..

(ps do you think that bmi think is ridiculous 'cos while wanted to lose weight even at 11.10 where I started I wouldn't have said I was overweight, let alone at 10.13!! But maybe that's just me!) x

Hello Befanwi,
How similar are we??? I am 5ft 5 (and a 1/2- I never forget the half lol) and I have been on SW more times than I have had hot dinners iykwim.
My goal is to be my wedding weight of 9st 7lbs. I reached that and a little bit more after having my son - it took about 2 years to achieve (2004) and I was a size 10/12. At the time my DH promised me a new wardrobe if I achieved it - so I did.
Following major surgery in 2006 and then becoming pregnant my weight piled on. All I know is that about 2 mths before I was due I refused to step on a scales as I gad reached in excess of 18stone. Since having my daughter in 2007 , a lot of the weight just came off. Then at around 13 stone I struggled. And again in the 12s. O even resorted to slimfast which brought me to the low 11s but I put the weight back on and went into the mid 12s again.

But - now I am here and I intend to continue.
BMI- well, yes I have felt overweight and still do tbh. But it indicates to me whether my health could suffer because of my weight - and I don't want that!

What day is your weigh in?

Def keep in touch on here

Kx

Kwise1 said:
Hello Befanwi,
How similar are we??? I am 5ft 5 (and a 1/2- I never forget the half lol) and I have been on SW more times than I have had hot dinners iykwim.
My goal is to be my wedding weight of 9st 7lbs. I reached that and a little bit more after having my son - it took about 2 years to achieve (2004) and I was a size 10/12. At the time my DH promised me a new wardrobe if I achieved it - so I did.
Following major surgery in 2006 and then becoming pregnant my weight piled on. All I know is that about 2 mths before I was due I refused to step on a scales as I gad reached in excess of 18stone. Since having my daughter in 2007 , a lot of the weight just came off. Then at around 13 stone I struggled. And again in the 12s. O even resorted to slimfast which brought me to the low 11s but I put the weight back on and went into the mid 12s again.

But - now I am here and I intend to continue.
BMI- well, yes I have felt overweight and still do tbh. But it indicates to me whether my health could suffer because of my weight - and I don't want that!

What day is your weigh in?

Def keep in touch on here

Kx

I weigh in on Wednesday at home..

I suppose I did feel overweight when I started or else I wouldn't have started but to say I've only got into healthy.. I still want to lose the last stone and a bit so I'm obviously not happy but I certainly don't feel like my weight was ever making me
Unhealthy.. But obviously it was.. I'm quote heavy though if that makes sense.. When the doctor weighed me she couldn't believe I was 11.7 she weighed me 4 times thinking it was a mistake so maybe that has do with it.

I started a size 14 and now I'm a 12/14 and I'd absolutely love to be a ten but a 12
is probably more realistic..

Kankles said:
Wow so close, what's ur target weight ?

Lol well my target was 10st 1lb which I went past (just before my hol) but after reading SW mag and the fact that the weight is still coming off I haven't calked target yet. Looking to lose another half stone but if it's coming off easy I might keep going lol. I know how thin I can go before I start to look poorly so I'll call target when I'm ready to really.

Welcome kwise!! Yey woodland girl glad to see your still hanging around!! X

Hey kwise! ur here! yay!

And i will prob be leaving soon lol well not yet! im back to 10.2 and hope to leave u this week. in the nicest possible way :)

xx

I'm round about 10st 3 at the moment. Weigh in is on Wednesday next week and I've been doing Success Express this week (after a very naughty bank holiday weekend!!) so I'll see what sort of loss I've had at my official WI

Either way, I'm hoping to be 10st for my WI the following week. I'm giving myself a big push because I'm going on hols on 7th of June for a week and it's all inclusive, and I DO NOT allow myself to be over 10st for going on holiday. My target is 9st 7lbs, and I want to be as close to that as possible! :D x

I was at the GPs a while ago complaining that I was in the overweight category (I have polycystic ovaries) and she just laughed and said not to worry as I 'looked' a healthy weight. I don't really check my bmi now but hubby is doing sw with me and checked and said I am now 'healthy'!

I am 5 foot 6 and half so apparently been in healthy bmi a few pounds back. I just want to get under 10 then i will review it!

Hope you all have a great week!

Back